Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sending a letter to the one - update

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
Chad sends her a letter ---> "OmG that's soooo romantic. What an elegant and refined young man. Such a cutie-pie :)))))"

Incels.co dude sends her a letter ---> "OmG look at this loser. Imagine sending a letter in 2020, soooooo cringe LOL. What a creep xd"

Wait for catgirls instead
Image0 31

Hope is the Death of man.
Hope is the worst of all evils.
Come to the pessimist side OP, i welcome you. You'll be shielded from disappointment.
Btw, you seem to be affected with Asperger's.

She'll scan it and post it to r/niceguys and call you a stalker.

Bro best case is she will let you be some sort of poetry writing, letter sending orbiter cuck while she fucks chad.

She will pretend to herself that the letters are written by her current chad.

Maby she is on vacation.

Women love getting romantic and sexy messages, and poetry from beta male nice guy normies. While they have a big abusive Chad smacking them around and fucking them, then cheating on them.

Feels like a larp - are you trolling? :feelzez:
I wish. Then I could wake up from the bad dream that is my life.
Maby she is still going to college.

If you know where she lives you might as well go to her house in person

I am not going to cut my beard until I get a reply.

dont know if you already heard the news bro ...
hate to break it to you , but ...

ITS OVER

OP, i'm really concerned about you. Save yourself from inmense distress.

I went through with my plan and mailed the letter. I will now await a reply. This was torture because I am so high inhib. I proof read it about 1,500 times for tone, wording, and grammar/spelling. I wrote her address as neatly as I could. I tried to keep my anxiety sweat from wrinkling the stationary.

My heart is racing.

Chad is gonna use that letter to wipe the cum from his dicka after is done fucking her
"huh, whats this?"
"Just a letter from some looser I went to highschool with, Ready for round 2?"

Nothing as of yet.

Just give up and move on.

I just sent another copy. I hope she replies. It would mean everything to me. I feel like I am going insane. Summer makes it worse, because the changing of the seasons reminds one of the passage of time and imparts deja vu and nostalgia along with fear of life passing one by.

I just sent another copy. I hope she replies. It would mean everything to me. I feel like I am going insane. Summer makes it worse, because the changing of the seasons reminds one of the passage of time and imparts deja vu and nostalgia along with fear of life passing one by.
jfl nigga u sent anoter letter? you know she might eventually tell cops or some shit. move on and cut your emotional losses