Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Send Bob and Vegana" is a funny meme coz it's said by ugly ass curries

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Meanwhile Chad says equally cringe stuff like

"Ayo bby u wan sum fuk?"

"Send nudes"

"ME YOU SEX NOW"

But what's the key difference? Females give Chad their addresses and tells him to come over to fuck them.

So it's not a funny meme when Chad says stupid shit coz he actually gets results out of it.

"ayy send bob and vegan bitch"
Et chad 060516 1280

True it's only creepy and weird Just because ugly curries said it

Making fun of indians is universal

Curries combine the effeminate unattractiveness of rice with the feral ugliness of watermelon men. They are born (to be perceived as) rapists - but not in the way that makes femoids wet, lol. The born "creeps", JFL. Poor fucks. Should have stayed in their shithole country.

"Ayo bby u wan sum fuk?"

"Send nudes"

"ME YOU SEX NOW"

But what's the key difference? Females give Chad their addresses and tells him to come over to fuck them.

So it's not a funny meme when Chad says stupid shit coz he actually gets results out of it.
True, it's the combination of using sleazy language and being ugly. "Lol he's so blunt and vulgar while being ugly haha those two attributes do not match at all he's never going to get bobs and vagina!!" If an attractive guy said it it wouldn't be nearly as funny.

Curries are low inhib god.

EXACTLY! ITS BCOS AN EXTREMELY LOW SMV CURRY SAID It and now it's immortalised in meme history. :feelsclown:

If curries were good looking it would be trendy to speak in an Indian accent and ask for bobs and vagene

This Iraqi Offical mogs us all.
Unnamed

Women and soys need to be put in reeducation camps

"Ayo bby u wan sum fuk?"

"Send nudes"

"ME YOU SEX NOW"

it’s always the ugly ppl that become the meme, never the good looking ppl

Every fucking time I go on here, I see something about those damn curries

india superpower by 2200

For curries is Chadpreet or death tbh

bobs and vegana please babe open cloth i love you come live to mumbai i kiss in ur ass and reproductive parts and bobs i drunk ur bobs milk i love you sex
Open cloth

Some chadfisher should try "bob and vagene"
Prove the theory.

Curries combine the effeminate unattractiveness of rice with the feral ugliness of watermelon men. They are born (to be perceived as) rapists - but not in the way that makes femoids wet, lol. The born "creeps", JFL. Poor fucks. Should have stayed in their shithole country.
Yes, ricemen are pathetic losers and curries are creeps, only black men have a positive perception.

Chad gets praised for everything, these bluepilled cucks just think praising and befriend Chad will make them Chad too but unfortunately they cannot see reality and the stupid soy world they live in.

Damn, this meme is blackpilled as fuck

They are the only race apart from whites who don't get ridiculed. I'm white
Sub-atomic IQ shitpost cope. Whites get ridiculed in the media and niggers live in section 8 housing or in jail.

Sub-atomic IQ shitpost cope. Whites get ridiculed in the media and niggers live in section 8 housing or in jail.
Cope if you think the white "ridicule" in the media isn't just surface level jewry.

In wider society whites are almost never ridiculed based on race. Maybe in a few black ethnic enclaves.

> race of unattractive losers who can't get secks
> 1.4 BILLION of them
Meanwhile I'll never have one kid nor will my dick ever enter a vagene
white power or something

> race of unattractive losers who can't get secks
> 1.4 BILLION of them
Meanwhile I'll never have one kid nor will my dick ever enter a vagene
white power or something
those births are occuring in india where race isnt a factor to sexual success lol

if u went there ud get laid off height alone

Where did you find this? I just wish the artist made the curry captions a bit more realistic. It reads too much like someone satirizing it on the most basic level. It seem more authentic if the Chad complimented her breasts, or bargained for money and a visa on top of sex.

Last edited:
Where did you find this? I just wish the artist made the curry captions a bit more realistic. It reads too much like someone satirizing it on the most basic level. It seem more authentic if the Chad complimented her breasts, or bargained for money and a visa on top of sex.

I made it. I deliberately made it crass.

I made it. I deliberately made it crass.
THat's cool man, maybe it needs more "pls"

I always find it funny how curries can be low-key polite on top of being insanely thirsty.

THat's cool man, maybe it needs more "pls"

Lmao right, fuck. Hahahaha lol
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Lmao right, fuck. Hahahaha lol
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I could not resist taking a stab at Chad curry captioning this:

LWuSzBntake3

Attachments

• LWuSzBntake2.jpg
    LWuSzBntake2.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Needs more "sir"

For some reason curries always use the term "sir" a lot. Even when speaking in real life.
give me another comic to caption, I did want to use "sir" but you can't squeeze it in nilly willy. There's a certain poetry to bobsandvagene . . .

Also, if you talk to them on omegle, they ALWAYS assume off the bat you are female with insane optimism, they don't open with "sir" in this context.

I wonder why curries can be so low inhib

illiterate curries from a slum in india :feelsrope::feelsrope: