Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Semi-scientific list of copes, in order of "Dopamine Units," compared to human intimacy.

dopamine isnt 1:1 to pleasure though. @FrailPaleStaleMale is metamethpgine actually more pleasurable than cocaine?

Good idea but list is faulty. How can smoking have more dopamine than sex? Agree on coffee,music and productivity tho

Listening to music in general is 100 but discovering a new song is only 76?

Sex and kissing produce less dopamine than something as mundane as paying off debt?
For foids, probably yeah. They are half of the population so they skew the results considerably.

I know it sounds unattainable but I'm fairly convinced that the final blackpill is leaving the Civilisation and becoming the Man who existed before the Fall. In other words to become truly Free.

I know it sounds unattainable but I'm fairly convinced that the final blackpill is leaving the Civilisation and becoming the Man who existed before the Fall. In other words to become truly Free.
Yes, Ted Kazycnski was on point about this. Civilization ruins everything

Yes, Ted Kazycnski was on point about this. Civilization ruins everything
I don't know who the man is but indeed he was right.

Civilisation in the first place was created so that those who are too weak thrive in the real world could survive.

Therefore civilisation crates degeneracy that we are all too well familiar with.

Time to become a gambler.