Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Semi-blackpilled dating app.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★★★★
She is jewish so the app probably works

Cope. Foids will still just reject the sub chad guys they "match" with. And end up wasting more time swiping until they match with the chad they deserve. :feelsjuice:

I don't think the average roastie will be pleased to hear that she's a 5/10. She'll probably deinstall the app immediately.

I don't think the average roastie will be pleased to hear that she's a 5/10. She'll probably deinstall the app immediately.
That's why it's funny. Read some of the comments on their Tiktok videos.

Although I researched and its founder is a curry incel kek.

I guess it was only a matter of time before they came up with something like this.

This shit is about to flop so fucking hard. You can't force women to like guys that are actually on their level. Bitches will use that shit one time and go right back to Tinder to flirt with Chad.

Also if the parity is determined by match count that doesn't sound too good.

iris dating app tried something similar using AI to match people with their facial preference

This image is ironic because that's the exact opposite of what's going to happen.
It's marketing itself as an app to find "genuine" connections that "actually lead somewhere", ie relationships not hookups.
These apps never work out because these people don't get you can't control female nature. Hinge tried it, Bumble tried it. It's essentially the same on every app but they keep thinking they can engineer female behavior with this.

I guess it was only a matter of time before they came up with something like this.

This shit is about to flop so fucking hard. You can't force women to like guys that are actually on their level. Bitches will use that shit one time and go right back to Tinder to flirt with Chad.

Also if the parity is determined by match count that doesn't sound too good.

iris dating app tried something similar using AI to match people with their facial preference
Tinder basically does the same thing. If you're attractive you get presented with attractive females, and vice versa. It just does it surreptitiously.

These apps never work out because these people don't get you can't control female nature. Hinge tried it, Bumble tried it. It's essentially the same on every app but they keep thinking they can engineer female behavior with this.
The only way you can control female behaviour is materially. So long as they have easy access to men's money, men's labour, men's protection and have complete sexual and reproductive power, their behaviour won't alter.

Tinder basically does the same thing. If you're attractive you get presented with attractive females, and vice versa. It just does it surreptitiously.
Yeah I was going to mention that too. Every app does it in some form. And even if they didn't people tend to flock towards people like them anyways...

What the fuck do u mean by "blackpilled"
Its just another dating app u moron
Sigh...

The only way you can control female behaviour is materially. So long as they have easy access to men's money, men's labour, men's protection and have complete sexual and reproductive power, their behaviour won't alter.
This ⬆️ I’ve never seen it put so plainly, yet true.

Every single dating app is blackpilled.