Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Selling gourmet and medicinal shrooms...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Hey brocels...Im broke as fuck and hopeless...The only real skill i have is cultivating medicinal and gourmet shrooms...I cant get a job and i dont want to take the kikecine , I think...i need to sell shrooms to make money , powdered in chocolate bars as healthy snacks...but im afraid of cuck cartels and i dont want to die an horrible death at the hands of those stinky chimps...any ideas? :feelsbadman:

Im too low IQ to sell them through darknet...and i dont have any friends or people who would like to buy them...What the fuck should i do?:feelsbadman:

Also is not like im going to live for another decade...i just want to enjoy the little time i have while i can...

Last edited:
Well selling that would be risky, but you shouldn’t talk about this on a public forum.

Instead of shrooms why not try your gourmet skills in making tasty and healthy snack food and sell them to street food sellers or cafe shops? Chocolate desserts are always popular. Try for regular orders from street food sellers and food shops.

If you are good at growing mushrooms then I bet you would be good at cooking too, which in a way is the same skill, chemistry.

You might hit on a tasty street food and become rich. Try combining chocolate and healthy beans. Or take a popular street snack and change it a bit (variation on a theme).

This way you stay legal, safe, have some creative joy and an income.

Last edited: