Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Self Reflection and Introspection is the greatest jewish lie ever sold

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
Imagine believing for a second that any of the smartest, funnies or even charismatic people have ever spent any time actually introspecting when shit goes their own way. My cunt family had the gall to tell me to self reflect about my situation in life i.e. being a depressed retard in my basement working the midnight shift at an amazon warehouse like a good goy. People that are successful never have to self reflect because all their positive traits are reflected in the people they are surrounded with and the fucking things they can do with their high IQ and muscles. I guy that is good at school sees it in his grades, attractive people get foids and funny guys get laughs. I have spent whole days of my life wondering what I did wrong to end up here and it simply because I am surrounded by shit because of shit IQ and shit charisma points. If I wasn'tt soyciety would have reinforced it into me at a young age when I was impressionable.

Self-Reflection is cope and no nigger actually improved any tangible attributes that soyciety didn't already select for through introspection

Agreed. You think a chad has ever looksmaxxed?

if you ever think in your life about self improvement that's the moment you know that you lost the genetic lottery

Imagine believing for a second that any of the smartest, funnies or even charismatic people have ever spent any time actually introspecting when shit goes their own way. My cunt family had the gall to tell me to self reflect about my situation in life i.e. being a depressed retard in my basement working the midnight shift at an amazon warehouse like a good goy. People that are successful never have to self reflect because all their positive traits are reflected in the people they are surrounded with and the fucking things they can do with their high IQ and muscles. I guy that is good at school sees it in his grades, attractive people get foids and funny guys get laughs. I have spent whole days of my life wondering what I did wrong to end up here and it simply because I am surrounded by shit because of shit IQ and shit charisma points. If I wasn'tt soyciety would have reinforced it into me at a young age when I was impressionable.

Self-Reflection is cope and no nigger actually improved any tangible attributes that soyciety didn't already select for through introspection
They tell you to self reflect to gaslight you into believing your life is shit because of you instead of your parents and wider society.

I worked at amazon nightshift and its brutal, foids work the easy part and i have to repeatedly lift large items while walking back and forth 10+ miles a shift

Agreed. You think a chad has ever looksmaxxed?
Chad does but he doesn't do it or is told to do it due to inadequacy, instead Chads gymmax for sports.

Chad does but he doesn't do it or is told to do it due to inadequacy, instead Chads gymmax for sports.
Chad does it because it is reinforce and the benefits her recieve are passive. Chad is natural athletic, plays sports enjoys it, improves at sports, enjoys it more and evntually gets girls so he enjoys it even more. They are doing something they already enjoy and reap positive benefits. Meanwhile Incel force to gymaxxed is terrible since they are late to the game and not athletic and end up looking like an ogre.

if you ever think in your life about self improvement that's the moment you know that you lost the genetic lottery
Yup, if you can't tell who is the lowest rung on the social hierarchy, its you. If you notice the need to improve drastically while others didn't then its ovER :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Chad does it because it is reinforce and the benefits her recieve are passive. Chad is natural athletic, plays sports enjoys it, improves at sports, enjoys it more and evntually gets girls so he enjoys it even more. They are doing something they already enjoy and reap positive benefits. Meanwhile Incel force to gymaxxed is terrible since they are late to the game and not athletic and end up looking like an ogre.
Pretty much.

Idc abt Chads, they aren't special.

I only care abt money