Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Self pity is unattractive"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Hahaha what a load of crap, tell that to all the REALLY attractive girls who call themselves ugly and then they get millions of complements and validation afterwards.

lol like that one girl making youtube videos about incels in the other thread. she already has 10 orbiters

Yoyo said:
lol like that one girl making youtube videos about incels in the other thread. she already has 10 orbiters

A fucking skank who knows nothing about our situation.

It's not even self pity when someone like me calls himself a worthless subhuman trash. It's just the truth.

Yoyo said:

Yet again just be a woman and it's literally 0.00000001% possible to be an incel as a woman

Oh but if CHAD is self loathing they sure help him out :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

this is another platitude that really pisses me off. Do they actually think we go around complaining about our problems IRL? Normies are so fucking dense, I swear to God

fukmylyf said:
this is another platitude that really pisses me off. Do they actually think we go around complaining about our problems IRL? Normies are so fucking dense, I swear to God

EXACTLYY LOL. We only vent about it on the internet, who the fuck goes around irl saying shit like that?

I'm a literal mute irl and they think I say stuff like that to random girls and people, just lol at them.

whogivesafucc said:
fukmylyf said:
this is another platitude that really pisses me off. Do they actually think we go around complaining about our problems IRL? Normies are so fucking dense, I swear to God
EXACTLYY LOL. We only vent about it on the internet, who the fuck goes around irl saying shit like that?
I'm a literal mute irl and they think I say stuff like that to random girls and people, just lol at them.

Normies are stupid, that's why they actually think that.

fukmylyf said:
this is another platitude that really pisses me off. Do they actually think we go around complaining about our problems IRL? Normies are so fucking dense, I swear to God

Please tell me no one actually believe that. How low IQ can society become before complete collapse? lol

spergcel said:
fukmylyf said:
Please tell me no one actually believe that. How low IQ can society become before complete collapse? lol

Sadly normies have proven that they actually believe that about us

Another meaningless cope.

self pity is pnly unattractive if the person is

Minamoto said:

Normies are saying that we are self pitying, which is unattractive.

Unless it's Chad

Minamoto said:

@Minamoto I don't think you read my post. I'm not coping, just quoting what the normies say to us..

rafaelvicuna3 said:
@Minamoto I don't think you read my post. I'm not coping, just quoting what the normies say to us..

what i mean is what they say is a meaningless cope, lol

Minamoto said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
what i mean is what they say is a meaningless cope, lol

oh nvm then, I misinterpreted your comment.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
oh nvm then, I misinterpreted your comment.

I guess so, nice youtube channel btw

What they mean is men are held to different standards.

Muh Feminism

fukmylyf said:

yup. I'm the nicest person in real life. THe only reason you'd even know I'm incel is my face.

It's unattractive when ur ugly

whogivesafucc said:

this. normies are the delusional ones, not us.

Stanx22 said:
It's not even self pity when someone like me calls himself a worthless subhuman trash. It's just the truth.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Hahaha what a load of crap, tell that to all the REALLY attractive girls who call themselves ugly and then they get millions of complements and validation afterwards.

my thoughts exactly just after i read title