Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Self Pity is a MYTH to shame you

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Hi, you may have heard from normies over and over again that Incels you know, wallow in self pity.

This is very misleading.

Self Pity can also be described as 'being real'

You can't 'be real' only when there are good things associated with you.

You're ugly, you've got to be real, you ain't shit.

What normies and chads don't realise is, what being real is for them, is not the same for us.

For them being real can be virtue signalling or attacking incels defending women.

For me, being real TO MYSELF is knowing that I'm a loser and I ain't shit, I suck as a person just because in reality, that's who I am.

So just remember, self pity doesn't exist. Pity, is a label made to shame you into not being real. They want you to show fake confidence and get rejected, heartbroken and so on.

So you for today, self pity is just shaming tactics to censor you never listen to people who say this shit.

Mentally lost cel just got banned. Just a tribute to him, I may do idk, he was one of the first people who greeted me in this forum.

Hi, you may have heard from normies over and over again that Incels you know, wallow in self pity.

This is very misleading.

Self Pity can also be described as 'being real'

You can't 'be real' only when there are good things associated with you.

You're ugly, you've got to be real, you ain't shit.

What normies and chads don't realise is, what being real is for them, is not the same for us.

For them being real can be virtue signalling or attacking incels defending women.

For me, being real TO MYSELF is knowing that I'm a loser and I ain't shit, I suck as a person just because in reality, that's who I am.

So just remember, self pity doesn't exist. Pity, is a label made to shame you into not being real. They want you to show fake confidence and get rejected, heartbroken and so on.

So you for today, self pity is just shaming tactics to censor you never listen to people who say this shit.
It's not self pity that's bad, it's when you stop at self pity and choose to do nothing after that's the problem, that should in fact be shamed.

It's not self pity that's bad, it's when you stop at self pity and choose to do nothing after that's the problem, that should in fact be shamed.
For sure, there needs to be a motivation for you to do something. I completely agree on this but that can't be applied in terms of factors out of your control like your work schedule or your facial width to height ratio. People would say, eat healthy work hard to get lean but the question is can you afford to work a job which provides so much free time. This is why young people are lean most of the time, because they have time, I've faced this myself, wanted to play sports but I said fuck it I'm not associating with chads, made me feel horrible honestly, they would hug and stuff and that would make me angry, cause I never experienced that, plus I had high anxiety because my relationship with my family is horrible too. If you wanna do something like that go ahead, for me I'm better off not going anyway, I don't like who I am.

Mentally lost cel just got banned. Just a tribute to him, I may do idk, he was one of the first people who greeted me in this forum.
His ban was tragic:feelsbadman:. You should make a tribute to him 100%. I found this forum from IT.

100% true :yes:

For sure, there needs to be a motivation for you to do something. I completely agree on this but that can't be applied in terms of factors out of your control like your work schedule or your facial width to height ratio. People would say, eat healthy work hard to get lean but the question is can you afford to work a job which provides so much free time. This is why young people are lean most of the time, because they have time, I've faced this myself, wanted to play sports but I said fuck it I'm not associating with chads, made me feel horrible honestly, they would hug and stuff and that would make me angry, cause I never experienced that, plus I had high anxiety because my relationship with my family is horrible too. If you wanna do something like that go ahead, for me I'm better off not going anyway, I don't like who I am.
When it comes down to things like weight loss, it's best done when you're alone. No point in associating with people who can't relate to you in the slightest (Chads)

When it comes down to things like weight loss, it's best done when you're alone. No point in associating with people who can't relate to you in the slightest (Chads)
You're probably a truecel considering you know this stuff; I trust you with this

Also did you change your avi? I can't even see you nowadays for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back