Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Self-Love" is inherently worthless.

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
I'm tired of society constantly bitching about "self-love". Self love is something people give themselves at night in hopes that they can actually fucking sleep knowing people view them as worthless, people treat them like shit etc. It's what some people give themselves as a way to excuse themselves having what little fun their life permits when they aren't being worked to the bone. It's like popping a metaphorical Xanax and ignoring the cold reality of the world we live in. It's better you just face reality in it's entirety on your own terms. Though foids on average may have more emotional intelligence then men(due to them actually being allowed to display it and come to terms with theirs by society, when we are forced just to bottle it up.) at least from the looks of it. Don't allow them to gaslight and manipulate you into believing this myth. Don't get me started on actual love. Edgy rant over, have a nice day brocels and lurkers.

just eat bugs and be happy theory

cope.

most people have something to love about themselves

only delusional incels who try and self love are idiotic

trucels cant/ shouldnt love themselves

Water is inherently wet

cope.

most people have something to love about themselves

only delusional incels who try and self love are idiotic

trucels cant/ shouldnt love themselves
:yes:

I'm tired of society constantly bitching about "self-love". Self love is something people give themselves at night in hopes that they can actually fucking sleep knowing people view them as worthless, people treat them like shit etc. It's what some people give themselves as a way to excuse themselves having what little fun their life permits when they aren't being worked to the bone. It's like popping a metaphorical Xanax and ignoring the cold reality of the world we live in. It's better you just face reality in it's entirety on your own terms. Though foids on average may have more emotional intelligence then men(due to them actually being allowed to display it and come to terms with theirs by society, when we are forced just to bottle it up.) at least from the looks of it. Don't allow them to gaslight and manipulate you into believing this myth. Don't get me started on actual love. Edgy rant over, have a nice day brocels and lurkers.
All i have is self pity and self hate