Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Self improvement is so overrated.

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
When you tell someone that you can’t get a girlfriend, all they say is the same redundant shit of self improvement, it’s been used as an excuse for any shortcoming that you can’t improve like height and face. I’ve been self improving since I was 18 and now I’m 25 and still self improving but foids still won’t date me:cryfeels:. Meanwhile, my roommate who is over 6foot and is a neet has a girlfriend that hangs out with him in his room all the time:feelsohgod:. I make over 100k, i speak 2 languages excluding English, I can fix cars and genuinely have life skills but foids still deem me unworthy of affection. I’ve literally spent 7 years of my life working hard while alone in hopes that things will change while literally being depraved of intimacy and any form of love but I’m suppose to be positive:society:. Don’t you guys feel a sense of hate towards toilets in Minecraft?:lasereyes:. Like why do they deprive us so much that were at a point of roping? what do they get out of making us suffer? I’m in a lot of pain because of this and I have no sympathy or empathy for toilets because of the amount of pain they cause us and we are rightfully justified to dish out the pain and suffering they’ve been dishing to us all our lives:feelsBox:. Get ready toilets, just like how were not entitled to love and affection, your also not entitled to safety in Minecraft:feelshaha:. Better watch your back, you never know who the inkwell might be:feelsEhh:.

Last edited:
E7zVeJyXoA0_zZz.jpg

I feel bad for you
You should be the one getting the foids :fuk:

All you need is cold showers. Solves all life problem. I was broke and alone. I went for a shower and a hour at the gym now I'm the foid king. I get pussy launched at my face. All it took was one nice high quality cold shower. You should try it too?

All that goth shit is making you depressing to be around bro. Just go to the gym and life like me and that millimetre of bone will improve. Girls will be sucking your cock in the changing room like me.

Have good posture and maintain frame you are high in demand. That weak chin and noose are your best features foids love it when they know you are ugly. You're an abundance not many ugly men around so you're hot as fuck.

Buy my book how to not be a Losar and win chicks by existing by mr 7ft tall good forward growth good looking chad thundercock

A top seller on incel.is :feelsmage:

Meladerm would've helped me during my first stint in group therapy.

IncelTears would say you didn’t try hard enough:feelshaha:

I feel bad for you
You should be the one getting the foids :fuk:
According to normie logic I should. It just shows that all this self improvement shit is a load of horseshit.
IncelTears would say you didn’t try hard enough:feelshaha:
IncelTears is the most delusional reddit sub I’ve ever came across. They literarily deny facts even if it was in their face.

As long as your looks are OK you should be heavily into self-improvement as default.

The alternative? Buying all this "self-improvement is cope" negative bullshit, rotting and wasting your best years, feeling deep regret, and then finally around age 40 or so taking your own life. I've actually witnessed this play out.

All you need is cold showers. Solves all life problem. I was broke and alone. I went for a shower and a hour at the gym now I'm the foid king. I get pussy launched at my face. All it took was one nice high quality cold shower. You should try it too?

All that goth shit is making you depressing to be around bro. Just go to the gym and life like me and that millimetre of bone will improve. Girls will be sucking your cock in the changing room like me.

Have good posture and maintain frame you are high in demand. That weak chin and noose are your best features foids love it when they know you are ugly. You're an abundance not many ugly men around so you're hot as fuck.

Buy my book how to not be a Losar and win chicks by existing by mr 7ft tall good forward growth good looking chad thundercock

A top seller on incel.is :feelsmage:
:feelskek:

volcel if no self improvement /s

As long as your looks are OK you should be heavily into self-improvement as default.
What if it’s still not enough? If you’re not Chad there isn’t any self improvement you can do bro, wasting your years is just inevitable

What if it’s still not enough? If you’re not Chad there isn’t any self improvement you can do bro, wasting your years is just inevitable
If it's still not enough at least you can say you tried and feel comforted in the knowledge that you tried your best.

Like I said I actually know of suicides that played out because the man felt deep regret from not trying/wasting his younger years.

If it's still not enough at least you can say you tried and feel comforted in the knowledge that you tried your best.

Like I said I actually know of suicides that played out because the man felt deep regret from not trying/wasting his younger years.
It depends on your situation but yeah wasting it while being in your lowest isn’t good, but some people like us don’t even have a chance, what the fuck am I “wasting” with 15 dollars a week plus need to get engineering degree? Plus ugly balding non nt? At least I’m not fat that’s good