Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Self improvement is pointless if you are a facelet

caffeine455

caffeine455

HI-INHIBITION
★★
imagine lifting weights and following a strict diet to get good results, paying tons of money to hairdresser to get a nice haircut and buying fashionable clothing, keeping a straight sleep schedule to prevent dark circles while, this guy

has never lifted anything in his life, goes to mcdonald's, isn't worried about dark circles so sleeps whenever he wants(it even adds to his attractivenes JFL), wears a basic grey tshirt and probably jeans, has messy hair, and as a result he's way more attractive than you will ever be and slays more pussy in a year than you ever will.

it's like he's total antithesis to anything normies suggest you're supposed to do. anytime anyone online advises me to get better clothes I just sent this picture to them and it's just a blank after that. you're a dead turtle trying to race a rabbit. what the fuck is the point? might as well wait for death and hope for better genetics in the next life. self-improvement concerning becoming more attractive to females is solely torturing yourself for absolutely no reason at all if you were born a facelet.

I hate wombmen

The only self improvement which can make a difference is surgerymaxing

Damn I also have those bags under my eye but he jaw mogs me to oblivion

Surgery is the only hope. Also I used to thinl the expression "face only a mother could love" was some kind of euphemism or irony

I would run over an infant with a semi for a sliver of a chance at looking like him

>facelet
Interesting term tbh.