Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self improvement "for yourself" might be the biggest cope BS of all time

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Think about it. Why do you self improve? Why do you do anything, for that matter? We're not cheetahs, we are not lions. You do it to agregate to other people. To show that you are a "valid attribute to your tribe". Anything outside of that is pure narcissistical coping. You wanna try and look like zyzz so you can pull off all the bitches? Ok, but dont say its "just for yourself" cause thats cringy and fake. Just my take on that.

Think about it. Why do you self improve? Why do you do anything, for that matter? We're not cheetahs, we are not lions. You do it to agregate to other people. To show that you are a "valid attribute to your tribe". Anything outside of that is pure narcissistical coping. You wanna try and look like zyzz so you can pull off all the bitches? Ok, but dont say its "just for yourself" cause thats cringy and fake. Just my take on that.
My parents say I should do it to live a longer life. When I ask if my life will become worth living longer; they loudly sigh.

Cope. I want to look like Zyzz so I wont appear weak to people, I want to become as shredded as possible so nobody ever fucks with me again and I can btfo tallfags.

When I ask if my life will become worth living longer; they loudly sigh.
Just self-improve so you can be an unwanted kissless, hugless, total reject at age 100.

Just self-improve so you can be an unwanted kissless, hugless, total reject at age 100.
I keep trying to tell them that I am not going to live longer by doing that if my body will become brittle eventually due to old age as long as I will still be alone. They also loudly sigh at that. If I never ascend by that time, all it would take is one bad snap of the back, and I will just starve to death.

>Self-improvement for yourself might be the biggest cope bs of all time
This. i know its a great thread just from the title
people self improve to slay.

>Self-improvement for yourself might be the biggest cope bs of all time
This. i know its a great thread just from the title
people self improve to slay.
Yep. All my titles have great punching value, i just might not know how to keep it worthy of it after... but i usually do:feelzez:

I only do strength training for myself

redpillers who self improve "for themselves" are like the male version of foids who dress like sluts "because it feels comfortable"

I keep trying to tell them that I am not going to live longer by doing that if my body will become brittle eventually due to old age as long as I will still be alone. They also loudly sigh at that. If I never ascend by that time, all it would take is one bad snap of the back, and I will just starve to death.
Self improvement is another Gaslight ( for man of Course ) because Woman are gOod tHe wAy tHeY aRe " .

So society has more productive Retards in the Mix that dont know that the Game IS heavily stackesd against Them.

A Fat Woman IS able to fuck Chad and IS called Goddess On Occasion.

Self improvement my Ass.

Self improvement is another Gaslight ( for man of Course ) because Woman are gOod tHe wAy tHeY aRe " .

So society has more productive Retards in the Mix that dont know that the Game IS heavily stackesd against Them.

A Fat Woman IS able to fuck Chad and IS called Goddess On Occasion.

Self improvement my Ass.
I have never heard anyone say women are good the way they are.

My ex-oneitis told me I should make self improvement in order to "attract" girls. I guess OP is right 100%, HTN or Chad don't even need "SELF IMPROVEMENT".

Cope. I want to look like Zyzz so I wont appear weak to people, I want to become as shredded as possible so nobody ever fucks with me again and I can btfo tallfags.

You r literally proving OPs point you retard, you want to look like zyzz not for self-satisfaction but because you care how others perceive you so you are indeed doing it for others

Philosophycels say that the nature of the male is to act upon the female, but it is the female which draws the male to action.

The amount of projection and detachment from reality in this post is just insane. There's more to life than women and it has always been like that. A feeling of worthiness isn't only obtained from women's validation. Self-improving also gives a sense of orderliness and satisfaction in life.

"Self-improvement" is just a way to keep the undesirables busy and away from the public.

The amount of projection and detachment from reality in this post is just insane. There's more to life than women and it has always been like that. A feeling of worthiness isn't only obtained from women's validation. Self-improving also gives a sense of orderliness and satisfaction in life.
I never said (or implied) theres nothing to life other than woman. I just denounced the self improvement trope (yk people just like you) who think self improvement begins and ends as an individual choice for individual gains (which is obv ludacrous BS sold to desperate people who would otherwise do harmful things with themselves and others ((probably)) ) apparentely they prefer coping with something that wont do anything real for them other than partially heal their narcissitical wound, which is ridiculous and laughable.

speak for yourself, when you know youre never really gonna get anywhere in life all you really CAN do is act for yourself

I never said (or implied) theres nothing to life other than woman. I just denounced the self improvement trope (yk people just like you) who think self improvement begins and ends as an individual choice for individual gains (which is obv ludacrous BS sold to desperate people who would otherwise do harmful things with themselves and others ((probably)) ) apparentely they prefer coping with something that wont do anything real for them other than partially heal their narcissitical wound, which is ridiculous and laughable.
Nigger, what's so inherent about self-improvement that suggests doing it for others instead of oneself?

My life has no meaning and things aren’t the way they used to be.

You r literally proving OPs point you retard, you want to look like zyzz not for self-satisfaction but because you care how others perceive you so you are indeed doing it for others
Nah I'm doing it for myself and I don't care what dipshits like you have to say about it. I have a desire to become strong, but keep crying like little bitches and stay weak I really don't give a fuck.