Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self Improvement doesn’t always have to be for women

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Self Improvement doesn’t always have to be for women gaining or losing weight for yourself is the right thing to do if I ever take steroids I’ll be for myself so I can still more confident people here put too much value into “ slaying “ and not enough value into things like your health your finances etc I don’t care how subhuman you are being financially stable will always be better than working a low paying job or having no job if I was born into a wealthy family but had the same genetics I’d be happy being ugly is one thing being ugly and poor is another rich Incel > poor Chad and if you’re self Improving for women then it’s not self Improvement

I will LDAR and become overweight most likely. There is no point in self-improvement.

All the guys at my gym train for women and they end up ego lifting and doing shit.
I do it for myself and I'm one of the most gymmaxed guys

All the guys at my gym train for women and they end up ego lifting and doing shit.
I do it for myself and I'm one of the most gymmaxed guys
There’s no point in training for women they’re just going to continue to be shallow

Improooving takes a lot of long term investment and sacrifices, going through all that just for a chance at foid is stupid. And tbh you’re meant to be getting foids while you’re a young buck, otherwise you’re just a loser tbh. You’re just going to be the stable late 20s early 30s betabuxxer