Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self Improvement/ "Being a better person" is foolery.

Blackpilltheorist2

Blackpilltheorist2

Self-banned
-
I remember when I was in elementary and middle school and I realized that the bullies got away with their actions and were also more respected by others than me.

My parents wanted me to be "a good kid."

but tbh this means playing life by the rules and being low tier.

Most humans get respect for these genetic qualities such as height, athleticism, looks, intelligence which are out of their control.

Improving yourself and trying to be a better person is foolish.

People only seek to use you for social advancement xyz.

Even if I got rich or fame xyz I probably wouldn't matter to a lot of people.

Instead I recommend folks to buy copes on special occasions and invest in fun hobbies.

Enjoy the freedom of your inceldom. Do not get irritated by normie life.

Thoughtful post :feelsaww::panties:

You get nothing by being the "good person" except pain and regret while everyone tells you that you did good

Thoughtful post :feelsaww::panties:

You get nothing by being the "good person" except pain and regret while everyone tells you that you did good
Tbh!

Being a good kid does not mean let everyone else walk all over you, it means becoming a normie and bullying the weird kids away

People don't like "good kids", people like people with genetics, status and social tact (aka acting like everyone else). Even if you were a fucking saint, if you had none of those 3 people would just walk all over you. Good human beings aren't rewarded, good conformist NPCs are.

“You’re so mature for your age!”

Self improvement will never make a dark skinned, short and ugly indian or mestizo as attractive as a tall skinny white dude.