Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Self-hating White worshiping curries in curryland be like..

If they're not prostitutes they're fucking a lotta men for free anyway, it's not like they're any better than literal whores, Russia is a cuckold paradise, a large blot of filth on earth, it literally kills off it's man population and leaves it's women open for the world to fuck, burn the filthy steppes and leave that cursed cuckold icy cold land
Ukraine is the same, this is ridiculous how easily brainwashed men are, to fight for the worse conditions for themselves.
full

full

If there is one thing in life I'm grateful for is that despite all my faults at least I am not curry

Ukraine is the same, this is ridiculous how easily brainwashed men are, to fight for the worse conditions for themselves.
Ukrainians are German cocksuckers in the literal sense, they larp as Nazis and view them as Austro Hungarian German Slav mutts, that's why they hate Russians and fight, plus it's been seen that small countries neighbouring large countries always blame larger countries and hate them, it's just human seethe at this point, why these sons of Natrashkas think they're any better than prostitutes with guns, plus they make people who don't believe in their bullshit to die as well

are you russian
Ukrainians are German cocksuckers in the literal sense, they larp as Nazis and view them as Austro Hungarian German Slav mutts, that's why they hate Russians and fight, plus it's been seen that small countries neighbouring large countries always blame larger countries and hate them, it's just human seethe at this point, why these sons of Natrashkas think they're any better than prostitutes with guns, plus they make people who don't believe in their bullshit to die as well

it's mostly because Turkey is probably one of the few places you can have affordable vacation in Mediterranean Sea. Russian toilets do like fucking with them though
literally this, I imagine russians would prefer to visit proper european countries with good climate but most can't afford it, turkey has been the go-to "all-inclusive" destination for russians to go on vacation, that's literally it, there aren't any deep cultural/historical ties between russia and turkey, it's as good as any

Last edited: