Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Self-hating White worshiping curries in curryland be like..

@Chudpreet @Rapist

Don't care.
Russian Vintage GIF by Buyout Footage

Curry women are like 3rd or 4th hottest so I get it

India is really a shithole, how can you even like you own country if you live there?

how can you even like you own country if you live there?
Excellent question. Only an utterly culture-washed, indoctrinated, insect-brained, totally ignorant curry vermin could like it.

ok shitskin
Only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites. Russia will establish pan-Slavic rule and kill all of WE and Anglo cucks

Only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites. Russia will establish pan-Slavic rule and kill all of WE and Anglo cucks
then they'll exterminate ur subhuman race too don't worry

It truly does feel like a prison. What makes it even worse is that my family is from Andhra, one of the most humid states in Shitdia, so when I go to curryland every 4 years or so I experience the oppressive geography in full force

It truly does feel like a prison.
Open air sub-tropical post-apocalyptic prison wasteland of ruin, filth, starvation, deprivation, and agony.
What makes it even worse is that my family is from Andhra, one of the most humid states in Shitdia, so when I go to curryland every 4 years or so I experience the oppressive geography in full force
The humidity here has become absolutely insane due to climate change. In the summer, the wet bulb temperatures get so high that I feel like I'm on a whole another planet closer to the Sun. Feels deadly and surreal.

Open air sub-tropical post-apocalyptic prison wasteland of ruin, filth, starvation, deprivation, and agony.

The humidity here has become absolutely insane due to climate change. In the summer, the wet bulb temperatures get so high that I feel like I'm on a whole another planet closer to the Sun. Feels deadly and surreal.
Welcome to Satan's anus