Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Self-hating ethnics, lend me your ears!

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Images 5

No, it does matter. Have you seen anglo men? they're pretty ugly yet because they had a massive empire they have more clout. Same goes for mongols

This is cope. Aside from maybe trashy white women, every other race of women from arabs to indians to asians HATE black men
Bruh, people here kept saying that Arab women date black dudes a lot. Also, I’ve seen very attractive white women with black dudes at my uni (most commong kind of IR on campus tbh).

Yeah, I had a break, the EthnicPill destroyed me, I now know whites are ugliest while Blacks are top, there is a poster who keeps posting black men with Asian women, I needed a break, at this point I consider Asian women more white then white women, so I dislike Asian women with black men more
@tehgymcel420 would have you believe that you're a snow God :feelsugh:

Very good and insightful thread.

I found myself recently getting aroused at the idea of Ilhan Omar's daughter getting initiated into womanhood by a White God.

View: https://twitter.com/israhirsi/status/1363959773037797376

Oh Allah, why have you cursed me so?
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Nah your weird GTFO.
If by black you mean 60% European Mulattos, then sure. But the average pure Negro is far inferior to both browns and yellows in appearance, history, achievments, etc.

9bd1029d93d38df9c743e9c6b7d0cf6e.png
Fuck that ! Unless your curry or Asian. Race pill dosent have too much of an effect on you imo. Curry and rice are the ones that truly feel the racepill.