Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Self-entitled autistic femoid calls autistic men creepy.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/riwnq1/its_not_your_autism_keeping_you_single_but_your/hp0mu43/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

068BA03B 237B 42EE 8F29 A11CE8775A02

Like the topic title says, self-entitled autistic femoid calls autistic men ‘creepy’.

You know it’s over when not only non-autistic women deppise autistic men but even autistic women themselves.

D444EED5 C6F5 498D BEE7 393A3CAE4AB1

5F2E81FD 9D2B 4D60 90BF 53C102A0AB33
D1E0359E A516 4EA9 9712 FAFB106BFDD9
Fucking bitch isn’t even on model level looks and has autism herself on top of that (not that there is anything wrong with autism but there is many things wrong with self-entitlement but I’m just making a point) yet STILL has the guts to trash autistic men, what a fucking traitor, no self-respect, just a self-hating autistic person, them types are worse than self-hating whites.

Let me guess, this privileged scum has ‘depression’ despite the fact she has an easy as fuck life to the point where she even gets the power to reject her disability matches and oh, she appears to have a physical level disability too and STILL has the guts to reject autistic men and even trash them but man with both, a physical and mental disability is fucked thanks to self-entitled living garbage like her and many other women.

Edit:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/k0lx66/i_am_partially_nonverbal_ask_me_anything/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Wait, this is possibly a tranny but still, a lot of autistic women do think like this, they are no different from non-autistic women.

Last edited:
they are pretty creepy ngl

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/riwnq1/its_not_your_autism_keeping_you_single_but_your/hp0mu43/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

View attachment 549543

Like the topic title says, self-entitled autistic femoid calls autistic men ‘creepy’.

You know it’s over when not only non-autistic women deppise autistic men but even autistic women themselves.

View attachment 549546
View attachment 549549View attachment 549550Fucking bitch isn’t even on model level looks and has autism herself on top of that (not that there is anything wrong with autism but there is many things wrong with self-entitlement but I’m just making a point) yet STILL has the guts to trash autistic men, what a fucking traitor, no self-respect, just a self-hating autistic person, them types are worse than self-hating whites.

Let me guess, this privileged scum has ‘depression’ despise the fact she has an easy as fuck life to the point where she even gets the power to reject her disability matches and oh, she appears to have a physical level disability too and STILL has the guts to reject autistic men and even trash them but man with both, a physical and mental disability is fucked thanks to self-entitled living garbage like her and many other women.

Edit:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/k0lx66/i_am_partially_nonverbal_ask_me_anything/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Wait, this is possibly a tranny but still, a lot of autistic women do think like this, they are no different from non-autistic women.

I would even go so far as to say they're as bad as noodlewhores... maybe even worse.

They aren't even rejecting autistic males necessarily for their looks or their race. They're literally rejecting a male for not having "game" or for not being a total conformist. JFL it's the most idiotic reason if your goal is a long-term relationship. I guess these pieces of shit don't want that either though. Just get railed by neurotypical Chads until 30 theory. Well fuck them, hope they rot with their cats.

she looks like a tranny

Soyciety be like: why u inkwell XDDD???
Trucels: IT'S BECAUSE YOU MADE ME ONE BITCH

This type of IT-retardation kills me the most, tbh. They are staring right at the answer but blame us for dumb shit like not "smiling and showering more".

Just a mentally fucking deranged, privileged and delusional aspie woman who is projecting tbh.

I would even go so far as to say they're as bad as noodlewhores... maybe even worse.

They aren't even rejecting autistic males necessarily for their looks or their race. They're literally rejecting a male for not having "game" or for not being a total conformist. JFL it's the most idiotic reason if your goal is a long-term relationship. I guess these pieces of shit don't want that either though. Just get railed by neurotypical Chads until 30 theory. Well fuck them, hope they rot with their cats.

Yeah, autistic women are the biggest traitors ngl. They don’t want to date men with autism, and they find autistic men creepy and disgusting. They view themselves above autistic men. Autistic women are a disgusting bunch, and they think their problems are bad or that their problems can be comparable to autistic men.

D6B46A37 5924 4276 B6C9 522723CAC20B

Nothing new. This is a common trend among mentally-ill women.

Group therapy and family therapy are not typically recommended as the first-line modality in treating histrionic personality disorder. People with histrionic personality disorder tend to desire to be the center of attention, which may be distracting from therapeutic goals in a group setting.[5] Additionally, people with this disorder may exhibit shallow emotions appearing insincere to those groups or family members participating in therapy concurrently.[5] Histrionic patients may be inappropriately sexual with their therapists; therefore, it is critical to set firm boundaries with patients.[1] The roleplay model and assertive approaches may help in minimizing conflicts.

Shannon Bosanac was given the Queenly treatment in group therapy. Chadlite would flirt with her daily, an autistic boy crushed on her and regularly offered her compliments, other guys stared and knighted her at every opportunity. Note that this was her second stint, not the first. In her first stint, boys wrapped their arms around her shoulder and offered to partner with her for group assignments.

Nothing new. This is a common trend among mentally-ill women.

Shannon Bosanac was given the Queenly treatment in group therapy. Chadlite would flirt with her daily, an autistic boy crushed on her and regularly offered her compliments, other guys stared and knighted her at every opportunity. Note that this was her second stint, not the first. In her first stint, boys wrapped their arms around her shoulder and offered to partner with her for group assignments.
The fact the comment is upvoted says a lot about society. When you trash the less privileged, the comments get upvotes but when you trash the privileged (femoids), the comments get downvotes.

Mentally ill marxist cunt

Autistic foids never get to experience the loneliness that autistic males go through.

Also, why do most autistic females end up becoming dykes?

Yeah, autistic women are the biggest traitors ngl. They don’t want to date men with autism, and they find autistic men creepy and disgusting. They view themselves above autistic men. Autistic women are a disgusting bunch, and they think their problems are bad or that their problems can be comparable to autistic men.

View attachment 549566

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmITheAngel/comments/ka9ac2/obvious_autism_bad_post_is_obvious/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Virtue signalling bitch is supposedly against ableism yet ableist herself and she isn’t a man, by the way, dudes, I think, as she has tits but possibly a tranny that ‘became’ a man after been a woman.

View attachment 549543

View attachment 549546
View attachment 549549View attachment 549550Fucking bitch isn’t even on model level looks and has autism herself on top of that (not that there is anything wrong with autism but there is many things wrong with self-entitlement but I’m just making a point) yet STILL has the guts to trash autistic men, what a fucking traitor, no self-respect, just a self-hating autistic person, them types are worse than self-hating whites.

Let me guess, this privileged scum has ‘depression’ despite the fact she has an easy as fuck life to the point where she even gets the power to reject her disability matches and oh, she appears to have a physical level disability too and STILL has the guts to reject autistic men and even trash them but man with both, a physical and mental disability is fucked thanks to self-entitled living garbage like her and many other women.

Edit:

F881CABA 96D7 47EB 9899 3A0A93CCAC5B

What the fuck? Ableist gets upvoted and the dude against the ableism gets downvoted.

Last edited:
those are the same foids crying about ''muh ableism''

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmITheAngel/comments/ka9ac2/obvious_autism_bad_post_is_obvious/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I’m against ableism myself but the difference is, I’m against it for real while this bitch is only against ableism when it benefits her.

of course, i was referring to hypocritical foids that complain about ableism while them being ableist themselves

the worst part is that foids complain whenever someone say ''retard'' on the internet yet IRL these foids discriminate and bully autistic men

of course, i was referring to hypocritical foids that complain about ableism while them being ableist themselves

the worst part is that foids complain whenever someone say ''retard'' on the internet yet IRL these foids discriminate and bully autistic men
The term ‘retard’ depends on the context it’s used in. If someone isn’t saying the term ‘retard’ to trash someone’s disability and only in a way to say ‘That is is ridiculous’ then it isn’t ableist but it is ableist if it is to dehumanise someone with a disability but yeah, femoids are huge virtue signallers.

@ordinaryotaku look at this. Prime example of what we have talked about.

@ordinaryotaku look at this. Prime example of what we have talked about.
Yup. Autist femoids have far more privilege than we ever will, and only go after NT Chads.

Mentally ill marxist cunt
This gets worse, she is non-verbal. Now, this isn’t what I have a problem with but what I do have a problem with is the self-entilment.

Let’s just says an non-verbal autistic male is more fucked (not in a good way) than me while she actually gets men chasing her but of course the man isn’t allowed to be autistic when being a ‘creep’ towards her, whatever that means, even if the autism isn’t non-verbal and if the autism isn’t severe.

When the autists are tired of years of being treated worse than the last shit a Becky's pitbull took, and the Day of Retribution arrives (in Minecraft):

This gets worse, she is non-verbal. Now, this isn’t what I have a problem with but what I do have a problem with is the self-entilment.

Let’s just says an non-verbal autistic male is more fucked (not in a good way) than me while she actually gets men chasing her but of course the man isn’t allowed to be autistic when being a ‘creep’ towards her, whatever that means, even if the autism isn’t non-verbal and if the autism isn’t severe.

Doesn't even matter if it's low inhib autistic or high inhib autistic. And that's another thing; autistics tend to fall into extremes more than in the general population. So it's rarer for an autistic to be somewhere in between.

Low inhib autistics aren't darktriadmaxxed so they'll fail miserably and possibly end up in jail. The high inhib autistics she gets bored with in about 5 messages and ghosts, if they're lucky. With how awful femoids are with accurate terminology, I would not even be surprised at this point if boring = creepy to her.

Last edited:
At least she's honest. It's a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back