Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Self-Doubt/Skepticism requires Bravery

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I've reached a point in life (although not a level) where I've stopped doubting a lot of things

For example I have stopped doubting I'm ugly, I won't approach anymore, I won't do any of that crap if there isn't a 100% or at least 40% success rate

First you have to try, but I'm basically not trying after the 100th time, if I recieve more than 11 billion insults for doing nothing from women, I'm gonna stop being a skeptic

I'll have other doubts but I already know it

Low IQ people don't realize if they're bad at algebra they'll be bad at equations and everything related to it as well; I'm the guy who realized it a while ago

I'm not wasting any more time

After a certain point in life you'll have a huge ego, and if you say it's destroying me, fair enough

But I've always been right, I've always known the truth and I've decided to not doubt myself anymore in dating

I'm still skeptical but not in dating, I know my chances

Every person who's been successful has a huge ego and self righteousness, but this ego prevents them from skepticism

I've proven everything to myself, I was right all along

Let's see where it takes me

Last edited:
I think it's hard evaluating what's the correct number to say, "Okay, now I'm sure of it. This will work/won't work"

I think it's because of this people go into skepticism and never stop

I'm just not feeling it

Sorry

Too bad

I've had enough, this is the main point

Honestly this is nothing special

But I've always been right, I've always known the truth and I've decided to not doubt myself anymore in dating

I'm still skeptical but not in dating, I know my chances
Yeah, like Brandon said - Sometimes in life you just have to know when to quit. Like that saying, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Every person who's been successful has a huge ego and self righteousness, but this ego prevents them from skepticism
For most successful people, but not all. Majority of successful people are either pure :bluepill: or mix of :bluepill: / :redpill:. But sometimes, successful people can be deferential, unassertive and :blackpill:-oriented, but it's very, very rare trait in successful people

Last edited:
Yeah, like Brandon said - Sometimes in life you just have to know when to quit. Like that saying, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
I complete forgot that quote

This is really assuring like jesus christ Albert fucking Einstein is on my side HE AGREES WITH ME

Well, don't mind my ego but you can't imagine the amount of self assurance I'm feeling right now
For most successful people, but not all. Majority of successful people are either pure :bluepill: or mix of :bluepill: / :redpill:. But sometimes, successful people can be deferential, unassertive and :blackpill:-oriented, but it's very, very rare trait in successful people
For sure, I mean, at least for the ones who aren't a celebrity, I'm sure successful people are blackpilled, you must be confusing goodlooking famous celebrities with successful people

I believe the people who have reached their HIGHEST POTENTIAL are blackpilled af

Exactly. A stupid person can recognize another persons weakness but they can't recognize their own faults because they are stupid and stupid and a big ego often correlate.