Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Self deprecation and trolling for attention

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've noticed that in social situations or online groups I always end up self deprecating for attention. Honestly I believe as an incel that's the only way you can build social connections.If you don't put yourself down normies will. Then oftentimes I've also intentionally trolled people and done things to attract as much negative attention as possible. I suppose I'm almost completely incapable of forming friendships or human connections so my brain picks up any social attention as positive.

Eliot Rodgers put it best

"I was extremely unpopular, widely disliked, and viewed as the weirdest kid in the school. I had to act weird in order tog ain attention. I was tired of being the invisible shy kid. Infamy is better than total obscurity."

"I was extremely unpopular, widely disliked, and viewed as the weirdest kid in the school. I had to act weird in order tog ain attention. I was tired of being the invisible shy kid. Infamy is better than total obscurity."
And people say ER was a fakecel

It's the only trait I have. Otherwise I'd be a boring NPC.

self-deprecating 'humour' is a retarded normie value

it lets them pretend that they're 'funny' and 'quirky,' when actually they're just ridiculous clowns that make innocuous 'jokes' about how clownish they are

it's the equivalent of an ITcel saying, 'Looks are a factor, but it's important to talk about pERsonality - and yes, I just talked about pERsonality again, maybe my pERsonality is being obsessed with pERsonality lololol! - and I think that's a problem for incels... just a 'problem'? What an understatement, huh! Look, I have problems with my pERsonality too, but incels, it's like, it's crazy, I can't even explain how bad their pERsonalities are. I was reading incel posts with my gf while she was being fucked by Chad (I like being a cuck bc it's self-deprecating and means I don't take myself seriously, so sue me), and she was like, 'Why are all of these posts wishing harm on foids? I'm a foid!' I was like, 'lol did you just call yourself a "foid" wtffff' and she laughed. I laughed along, awfully chuffed as I was, then she started screaming. I was like wtf, then she was like, 'no it's just Chad assfucking me darling.' oh well that's ok then lol. so I left them to it. that's just the kind of man I am. I have a great pERsonality. now, any incels reading this might think I'm just some ITcuck, and like I admit I'm sometimes not sure about my life choices - sometimes I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown hearing my gf's latest fling hahahaha - but I hope that I can get you to think deeply about your pERsonality and who you are inside. I think about it all the time! If you have a good pERsonality like mine, foids - I mean women, ups! I sure hope that wasn't a Freudian slip! - will love you almost as much as you hate yourself!'

and normies do tend to go on and on and honestly it bores me a bit

Cannot take yourself seriously if no one else does anyway

self-deprecating 'humour' is a retarded normie value

it lets them pretend that they're 'funny' and 'quirky,' when actually they're just ridiculous clowns that make innocuous 'jokes' about how clownish they are

it's the equivalent of an ITcel saying, 'Looks are a factor, but it's important to talk about pERsonality - and yes, I just talked about pERsonality again, maybe my pERsonality is being obsessed with pERsonality lololol! - and I think that's a problem for incels... just a 'problem'? What an understatement, huh! Look, I have problems with my pERsonality too, but incels, it's like, it's crazy, I can't even explain how bad their pERsonalities are. I was reading incel posts with my gf while she was being fucked by Chad (I like being a cuck bc it's self-deprecating and means I don't take myself seriously, so sue me), and she was like, 'Why are all of these posts wishing harm on foids? I'm a foid!' I was like, 'lol did you just call yourself a "foid" wtffff' and she laughed. I laughed along, awfully chuffed as I was, then she started screaming. I was like wtf, then she was like, 'no it's just Chad assfucking me darling.' oh well that's ok then lol. so I left them to it. that's just the kind of man I am. I have a great pERsonality. now, any incels reading this might think I'm just some ITcuck, and like I admit I'm sometimes not sure about my life choices - sometimes I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown hearing my gf's latest fling hahahaha - but I hope that I can get you to think deeply about your pERsonality and who you are inside. I think about it all the time! If you have a good pERsonality like mine, foids - I mean women, ups! I sure hope that wasn't a Freudian slip! - will love you almost as much as you hate yourself!'

and normies do tend to go on and on and honestly it bores me a bit
Normies are NPCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back