Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Self-cleaning organ."

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
I think we have a different definition from women of the word, "clean."

You see, if it were truly "clean," it wouldn't smell like fish.

If it's self-cleaning, why do they get yeast infections?

I think the women who say this are the same types of women who kiss their dogs on the tongue and claim that dogs have fewer bacteria in their mouths than humans.

I think the women who say this are the same types of women who kiss their dogs on the tongue and claim that dogs have fewer bacteria in their mouths than humans.
All a elaborate scheme to make fuking dogs legal :shock:

Wtf, do women really use "self-cleaning" as a cope?

The distinct fesikh odor is part of the self-cleaning process, inkwell. :feelsUgh:

RobertGarnicasAPedo

That's just a shitty excuse to not wash their vagina and keep chad cum inside it.

The asshole, throat, eyes, nostrils, and ears are also “self cleaning organs” I wouldn’t put my tongue in any of those so why is the vagina supposed to be the non-gross exception?

The asshole, throat, eyes, nostrils, and ears are also “self cleaning organs” I wouldn’t put my tongue in any of those so why is the vagina supposed to be the non-gross exception?
:yes:

the female anatomy's puke inducing. Hearing about it or reading it whilst eating instantaneously puts me off

The retards on IncelTear don't understand what the word "clean" means.

Hey, your foot is self-cleaning too, I guess. Sure, you may grow fungus on it, but that doesn't count, just like yeast infections in vaginas don't count.

Cope.

I've banged hookers.

One of them had a bit of a smell one time.

The others did not.

Cope.

I've banged hookers.

One of them had a bit of a smell one time.

The others did not.

They probably fucking cleaned it, unlike the gross fatasses on IncelTear.

I think we have a different definition from women of the word, "clean."

You see, if it were truly "clean," it wouldn't smell like fish.

If it's self-cleaning, why do they get yeast infections?

Whores say that since your colon is self cleaning vagina is self cleaning aswell, ignoring the false equivalence this claim is so retarded its unreal, you can't fucking wash your colon but foids can wash their stinkholes yet they refuse to do so because muh self cleaning meanwhile they expect us to have jew sanctioned circumcised dick that looks like it has been cleaned with bleach.