Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Self awareness

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
If you have a high degree of self awareness it's because you spent your whole life actively trying to avoid others, and actively being afraid of others. People born attractive are not aware of their effect on others as they have no reason to. They just assume they are good people, and that's why they are surrounded with friends.

You on the other hand are always trying to calculate how you can somehow not get bullied, or possibly move above the lowest ranking of humanity, at least to just blend in. If you are thinking on this level, you can never ascend higher than blending in. This is your peak.

I think self awareness is also probably genetic. Some people never develop it, even introverted people.

I think self awareness is also probably genetic. Some people never develop it, even introverted people.
Disagree. It's an adaptation to being low on the hierarchy. If you are at the bottom you need to be keenly aware of your own subhumanity just to survive. It's a survival mechanism. People on the top have zero reason to be self-aware.

Disagree. It's an adaptation to being low on the hierarchy. If you are at the bottom you need to be keenly aware of your own subhumanity just to survive. It's a survival mechanism. People on the top have zero reason to be self-aware.
Maybe, but I've known lots of people who are living in squabble or are at the bottom (still better than me cause they are less ugly) who lack any self awareness.

I am high inhib so I am automatically very self aware of my actions.

High self awareness is just a curse. Its a loop of constant self doubt and self flaggelation. A trucel trait. Foids and chads dont need to think about themselves or their actions. They just exist and let their biological impulses guide them.

Our existence is a curse so we have to constantly think about it.

High IQ.

Would ask to pin but there's too many things pinned atm and despite quality over quantity the fact that it's only 2 paragraphs long I don't think they'd pin it unfortunately

High IQ. Just world fallacy strikes again.