Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Segregated spaces by gender

Do ya think misandrist have fantasies about being treated bad by men?

• Yes on a weekly/daily basis

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Occasionally on a monthly basis

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No they healed from their past trauma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
You’re not entitled to large resources and weapons to defend yourself sweetie. I’m starting to be convinced that misandrist hate men and constantly fantasize being treated bad by the type of men that treated them bad. Some places already have women housing and they’re either for homeless or domestic abuse victims that’s the only ones government will support.

View: https://twitter.com/cullm3n/status/1698775946721972298

and women treespassing would be mass raped on sight

I see no reason why there should be such a convinient excuse present for most of this amoral scum. They enjoy hating an enemy outgroup, nothing but animals on operating on basic tribal instinct combined with an overdose of neuroticism. I would bet many of them have never suffered in any meaningful sense in their entire life.
Praying1

Women only trains
Tee hee but if we need male drivers that’s ok!
Women only grocery stores
Tee hee but men can deliver the groceries and break their backs doing the heavy lifting!
Women only housing
Tee hee men can build the houses though and do any plumbing/electrical/masonry/carpentry/construction needs that may come up!
Shot on sight
Tee hee men can be the security guards though
How will you pay for all this?
Tee hee through tax dollars generated by men of course!

They wouldn't survive a week without men

What about trannies in that system? :feelswhere:
Should we shoot them all before instauring such measures? :feelscomfy:

You’re not entitled to large resources and weapons to defend yourself sweetie. I’m starting to be convinced that misandrist hate men and constantly fantasize being treated bad by the type of men that treated them bad. Some places already have women housing and they’re either for homeless or domestic abuse victims that’s the only ones government will support.

View: https://twitter.com/cullm3n/status/1698775946721972298

Notice how men still have to share all spaces. So we'll have toilet-only parks and trains and shared parks and trains.

We should have toilet-only concentration camps, the only thing they deserve.

What about trannies in that system? :feelswhere:
Should we shoot them all before instauring such measures? :feelscomfy:

Depends on the Feminist, but most radical Feminists also hate transtoilets.

I agree. There should also be male only spaces. Notjing co-ed. Split the genders and make sure they never see the opposite sex agqin.