Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Seems wise to start dollar cost averaging crypto soon.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
Crypto market has been tanking as of recently. Bitcoin's 200 week moving average, which is the historic floor for Bitcoin price (it has never had a weekly close below it) is currently just under $22k and the current price is around $31k. Waiting for it to tank a bit more and will start buying in.

Screenshot 18

Last edited:

Controversial stablecoin — which is meant to be pegged to the dollar — plummets below 30 cents

Controversial stablecoin — which is meant to be pegged to the dollar — plummets below 30 cents

Yeah I saw that too JFL
I remember some time in February I was thinking about getting in to LUNA but ended up going to AVAX instead. Thank St. BO2cel.

And RIP to any LUNA/UST holders. 20% interest on a stablecoin was too good to be true and someone decided to attack it and shut it down
Can't have the goy making too much money.

Ya this is what I do on stocks is I wait for a breakdown like this to buy in. The challenge on stocks is I have to study the companies a lot to see which companies are falling a lot because it really is bleak the future outlook for them, or whether its not that bad and the market is overly negative. And normies are like a herd selling or buying, so it really can exaggerate it.

Yeah I saw that too JFL
I remember some time in February I was thinking about getting in to LUNA but ended up going to AVAX instead. Thank St. BO2cel.

And RIP to any LUNA/UST holders. 20% interest on a stablecoin was too good to be true and someone decided to attack it and shut it down
Can't have the goy making too much money.
If you want free crypto apply for Gemini MasterCard. I think it $100 to open account.

5 Things to Know About the Gemini Credit Card

Ya this is what I do on stocks is I wait for a breakdown like this to buy in. The challenge on stocks is I have to study the companies a lot to see which companies are falling a lot because it really is bleak the future outlook for them, or whether its not that bad and the market is overly negative. And normies are like a herd selling or buying, so it really can exaggerate it.
Right. I'm not too into stocks but there are certain stocks which are a huge mistake to bet against, Apple for example, every normie has an iPhone or some other iProduct. Costco is another good "recession/meltdown resistant" stock. These are almost always worth buying the dip.

By the way do you think it is smart to buy Netflix now around $175? Or did they fuck themselves over too hard? I'm leaning towards the latter.

If you want free crypto apply for Gemini MasterCard. I think it $100 to open account.

5 Things to Know About the Gemini Credit Card

I don't think this is available in Canada, none of the other good crypto cards like Nexo, BlockFi, Binance, Coinbase cards are available here either, due to government red tape and over-regulation. They want us to be fucking poor simp wageslaves locked into their cucked garbage (((traditional banking system))).

Right. I'm not too into stocks but there are certain stocks which are a huge mistake to bet against, Apple for example, every normie has an iPhone or some other iProduct. Costco is another good "recession/meltdown resistant" stock. These are almost always worth buying the dip.

By the way do you think it is smart to buy Netflix now around $175? Or did they fuck themselves over too hard? I'm leaning towards the latter.

Good examples if normies got overly negative on those stocks then its an opportunity to buy in.

On Netflix I was hoping for ~$112 to buy in, but I'm starting to think this $175 is a pretty good deal. In fact now that you mentioned it I'm probably going to buy half in at this price.

They made $5.1 billion in 2021 and the market cap is currently $77.9 billion. That is 15 times earnings.

invested in crypto, expected to lose and lost.

this is what you get for investing in a shitty market dependable on computable digital coins that depends and get backed up mainly on the real market itself, some faggots hoarding pc parts and lines of code. it's almost like stock investment is backed by real properties and working force while this shit was just made by jews so they can rip you off with gambling. crypto is like Las Vegas or winning the lottery :feelsseriously:

I don't think this is available in Canada, none of the other good crypto cards like Nexo, BlockFi, Binance, Coinbase cards are available here either, due to government red tape and over-regulation. They want us to be fucking poor simp wageslaves locked into their cucked garbage (((traditional banking system))).
Luckily, I sold all my Coinbase stocks at a small profit before the market crash. Even many of the “recession/meltdown resistant" stocks are getting crushed.

Good examples if normies got overly negative on those stocks then its an opportunity to buy in.

On Netflix I was hoping for ~$112 to buy in, but I'm starting to think this $175 is a pretty good deal. In fact now that you mentioned it I'm probably going to buy half in at this price.

They made $5.1 billion in 2021 and the market cap is currently $77.9 billion. That is 15 times earnings.
Wow. P/E Ratio of only 15? I know P/E Ratio alone is not everything but damn. Look at their competitors for example. Disney has a P/E of just under 65. Even Apple (I guess they offer a lot more than just streaming but still) has a P/E of 24. I'm still a bit bearish on short term but I might pick up some of this stock.

this is what you get for investing in a shitty market dependable on computable digital coins that depends and get backed up mainly on the real market itself, some faggots hoarding pc parts and lines of code. it's almost like stock investment is backed by real properties and working force while this shit was just made by jews so they can rip you off with gambling. crypto is like Las Vegas or winning the lottery :feelsseriously:
I wasn't buying when the market was ridiculously overheated :feelshaha:

Even now my cash is on standby waiting for a bit lower price. Maybe the market is highly speculative until Bitcoin becomes a reserve currency but if there's money to be made, why not take the opportunity. I agree though this is shit is highly manipulated no doubt. Even more so than traditional markets.

Hold long enough and it comes back, not a single person who bought Bitcoin and held for 4 years has lost money (4 year running ROI has never been below 1).

"Bro crypto is a stable currency! you just don't get it bro! it's not just all based around speculation because people want to use an unregulated market to make quick buck! It's not going to collapse once people realize it doesn't have much practical value"

fucking told you retards

I wasn't buying when the market was ridiculously overheated :feelshaha:
me neither, but a losing market is a losing market. the days of crypto are limited.

Hold long enough and it comes back
Bitcoin won't get back to it's top values because many investors are pulling the plug, it will only meddle to a decent level then get drained. look what kike machine warren buffet said about it in the recent months. even though the market is like 80% dependable on bitcoin.
Ethereum is not far off and is fucking shit and all Ethereum based coins are suffering from issues, some of them having complete crashes of their networks.

X18mk0ysjyq7

Bitcoin won't get back to it's top values because many investors are pulling the plug, it will only meddle to a decent level then get drained. look what kike machine warren buffet said about it in the recent months. even though the market is like 80% dependable on bitcoin.
Ethereum is not far off and is fucking shit and all Ethereum based coins are suffering from issues, some of them having complete crashes of their networks.
Maybe I have more blind, futile (and perhaps irrational hope) than you, but the exact same stuff was said in 2017, same institutional FUD, same defunct altcoins (EOS and IOTA were like the LUNA and SOL of the previous cycle), the trash eventually gets taken out, the market is cleansed and eventually pulls through to the other side.

We'll see, either I lose all my money and continue to live same shitty hermit lifestyle or maybe I can make a decent buck.

Not getting a GF or any sort of joy that makes life worth living any time soon, might as well gamble my life on this.

Ya that was my problem with Coins. I could see as a store of value or my favorite Dogecoin and others like Dogecoin that are pure currencies.

On stocks you get your percentage of all the stuff the company owns, and the profits. Even though the Jews there want to rip you off, there is even bigger Jews who are owners of the shares.

Example of how this works, the meatpackers union was striking for more money at a meat company. But the largest shareholders was the teachers union pension plan. Union solidarity?.. no way, the teachers union brought in replacement scab worker meat workers for cheaper.

You got to buy when the fear is so high and everybody is so pessimistic. As I was saying above part of the problem with this is its hard to hold because even if you buy low, normies get so scared and pessimistic that they just keep selling. On the other hand if you don't buy in and are waiting for a super low price, normies can turn and be buying and it goes up a lot.

Every time the assets go this low in price it has to be that there is big fear. So its scary to buy into that as it looks so bleak.

For example in comments on stock sites, with the tech companies normies are saying basically the companies are going to go out of business. But I said, wait a minute the company it still grew revenues by 10-20% and this is over the pandemic highs from last year of revenues. And ok profits are down, but don't forget the company can cut costs if it gets under pressure, eg.. by shareholders and management who own a lot of shares.

Of course I can say that but the normies are like thousands of sheep just running for it in panic, they just steam roll you, say you buy at $100.. next you look its at like $80, then $75.

Like on some stocks I am following normies have lost 80% of their investment in one year, yet they are panic selling NOW.

Last edited:
Bitnagger does seem to be at support at $30,000.

Well I bought in on Netflix (NFLX) at $175.

Streaming companies by subscribers

I made this spreadsheet from Wikipedia, I took the US streaming companies.

I just think this dominant position for Netflix in the marketplace. And this graph.

Netflix graph 3

Normies are still selling it down, its at $167 now.

Already bought in last year. Going to have to hold, I feel cucked tbh :feelswhat:

Naggerflix closed today at $174, it felt like it found support for me. And I'm willing to hold at this price anyway if it goes down some for awhile.

Meanwhile I'm just buying VTSAX with each paycheck lol

Crypto is a money sink and destined to go bust. The idea and technology is wonderful in theory and I wholeheartedly support it philosophically and morally, but the bankers and controllers will never let their stranglehold on the world's finances and currencies ever loosen its grip, let alone lose control altogether.

Meanwhile I'm just buying VTSAX with each paycheck lol
Get rich slow :bigbrain::bigbrain:
I don't plan on living long enough for index funds to give me any good returns in my lifetime :feelshaha:

netflix is a solid bet to hold for the next few years