Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seems like the general way to succeed in happiness, or at least not wanting to die, is just "don't think about it"

G

Guest2

Hm

Well there's no proper solution, is there? When something is too much, there's no "weathering the storm" a lot of the time; you can't just keep thinking until you find a solution. Just finding something to do that replaces that stimulus, like watching TV or something else passive, is much more of a valid way of being happy than to dwell on immutables. Stupid people are happy

Last edited by a moderator:
just keep coping and u wont rope

We just have to be female worshipping cucks and be a good goy. Then we will fap all day long to female driving while soonish no men will have a driver licence anymore. We will all work in low level jobs until we hit 50 and then we die. Best life.

man does not want "happiness", he wants Power: Happiness is the feeling that Power grows, that resistance is overcome (Nietzsche, The Antichrist) and in that sense the incels are not in a good situation, because every day they are more powerless and weakened by postmodern society

Instead of saying "Hm" could you please tell us why you think this?
Well there's no proper solution, is there? When something is too much, there's no "weathering the storm" a lot of the time; you can't just keep thinking until you find a solution. Just finding something to do that replaces that stimulus, like watching TV or something else passive, is much more of a valid way of being happy than to dwell on immutables. Stupid people are happy

no man there is a difference in being happy and being naive, and also a difference in acted happiness and true happiness.
just because most normies "hold frame" and act happy doesn't mean they are.

i feel like most people wear masks today. to be a good goy to fit in everywhere,
i've seen people change ideology merely depending on with whom they hang out currently,
it's all lies and deception. humans were never meant to live in larger groups than a family.
it has all become a clownworld, one grand stage play.

happiness depends on variety of copes and self discipline,
there is no one cope that beats all, it's about changing it up.
it's like drugs are, losing it's potency on frequent use.
distracting yourself from the cruel reality is an art tbh, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weltschmerz

Last edited:
I can't stop thinking about wageslaving, when I have to wageslave the whole day.
I guess I'll never be happy.

How did you come to this conclusion? Did you think about it :worryfeels:. I think thinking and coming to conclusions like you are doing is the only path to lasting happiness. Watching TV or doing drugs will never lead to happiness which lasts longer than the entertainment you are currently enjoying. Living a completely hedonistic life consumed by pleasure would be a good cope if you could keep it up 24/7. But most people don't have the means for this.
Thinking is fun and addictive but it won't lead to much. A man needs a mission, or at least a string of projects, to keep him satisfied

Stop coping there is no way "just not to think about it" you think people who killed themself never tried "just not thinking" this shit doesnt work. And being stupid is like doing drugs. I have the solution to happieness LOVE SEX AND VALIDATION. Something an ugly male cant get. And honestly i know not a sigle average male who is truly happy all i see is happy chads and depressed incels its like a nature law.

I mean that that was the way in which you could have been happy; coping is the second best thing. Copes are just very short term missions, while you really need something more significant. It's like, you want to eat a steak which will leave you full and satisfied as you take out each chunk and a full belly in the end. Then, tomorrow, maybe you'll have a juicy watermelon and a lamb roast. You'll have a few nuts in between to keep yourself sated.

Butyou can't have a steak, or anything like that, so you just have to eat one nut at a time, and you'll never be full. It's just shitty nuts 24/7, ordering them en masse every few months. They're supposed to be a snack for in between meals, but it's just boring and you realise especially even when you're opening a new bag of nuts and you think "don't leave me alone with my thoughts". You don't have the satisfaction of cooking to perfection, or finding the best steak; you're eating nuts out of a bag like a good monkey in a zoo

Cope or the rope

Hm

"just work hard and keep your plate full bro"

I have the solution to happieness LOVE SEX AND VALIDATION. Something an ugly male cant get. And honestly i know not a sigle average male who is truly happy all i see is happy chads and depressed incels its like a nature law.
so naive...
chad is always happy,right?
Kurt Cobain
Ernest hemingway 2018
Yukio Mishima Portrait01

I like your depression. it gives me strength.

I stopped trying to look for happiness. I'm just looking for neutralness.

reading takes my mind off a lot of things

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back