Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seeking arrangements defines "hypergamy"

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

They never point out height, jawline, hunter eyes. JFL

Those sugar daddies are most likely ugly oldcels who are well off, and now they have college girls as pet prostitutes. I won't lie and say I'm not jelly. But this is not hypergamy. Go on Tinder and find 21 year old Chad who's struggling to pass college but has a 6-pack, that's true hypergamy.

What's your thought on hypogamy?

What's your thought on hypogamy?

hypogamy? lol.

Girls want Chads, they'll be okay with Chadlites, normies are used but definitely not preferred and she is eagerly trying to monkeybranch, and us incels are avoided like the plague

Regardless, you know if it was the other way around (young men taking advantage of older women just for money), feminism would be on it's case in a heartbeat. To the point where 50k loud obnoxious fat bitches storming a court room claiming this is outrageous.

Whether it defines hypergamy or not, it's just another action that occurs in life way too often.

i like how they use a ricecel to explain it

Hypergamy is the term social scientists use to refer to the phenomenon of women prioritizing wealth or social status in mate selection.
-Social scientists
-Social status
-mate selection

This is like one of those tests where you're asked "which of these is unlike the others." The socially selected betabux chump is not a "mate" just another social partner. They try to throw in some semblance of biology but of course like OP said they won't use biology to assess the whole situation.