Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seeking a relationship/foid/sex is only seeking dopamine

Asssymetricel

Asssymetricel

Banned
-
Celibacy isn't a death sentence. I actually enjoy my life, even blackpilled. When you realize that all LDARing is because one can't get the desired amount of dopamine and serotonin, one is liberated by the need to cope. Life is not about sex. If we quit on women, we have more time to pursue other goals, whatever they may be. Wise people in the past have actually enjoyed celibacy and so should you.

Don't LDAR. Go do something, set a goal and achieve it, or take the eternalpill. Go listen to some Eckhart Tolle videos. Liberate yourself from the addiction to dopamine.

Anything but fucking a foid is cope.

Life is not about sex. If we quit on women, we have more time to pursue other goals, whatever they may be.
MGTOW is cope
The purpose of life is survival and reproduction.
The end goal of everything you do is to maximize the chances of s&r, and there is nothing beyond it.

But I want a mommy gf
210B34C5 91FE 4874 9678 3B81F1603308

Stop nofapping OP

Celibacy isn't a death sentence. I actually enjoy my life, even blackpilled. When you realize that all LDARing is because one can't get the desired amount of dopamine and serotonin, one is liberated by the need to cope. Life is not about sex. If we quit on women, we have more time to pursue other goals, whatever they may be. Wise people in the past have actually enjoyed celibacy and so should you.

Don't LDAR. Go do something, set a goal and achieve it, or take the eternalpill. Go listen to some Eckhart Tolle videos. Liberate yourself from the addiction to dopamine.
Explain... How are you happy and blackpilled? What do you do?

There is more than foids but nothing replaces a foid.

Newcels are getting pretty High IQ

Thing is that there's a chance you'll have a little to no respect from men as well. You need to be at least a 5-6/10 to be more less succsesful in a society.

Thing is that there's a chance you'll have a little to no respect from men as well. You need to be at least a 5-6/10 to be more less succsesful in a society.
there are successful ugly men. To make money you don't even need to display your face nowadays. You can be financially successful. Now, if you're ugly, you may not get validation, but fuck validation and fuck respect from others. Find a way to make money if you really want it, the rest are excuses.