Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing your classmates have normal lives on facebook is the most potent suicide fuel you could ask for

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Some of them are even married with kids, meanwhile Im a virgin

I dont think they realize they even have me added because I have no profile pic and never post anything, they probably think my profile is dead

The only reason they have me added is because back in the late 20000s and early 2010s people @ my school would add anyone to boost their friend numbers

Its brutal seeing them just hit one milestone after another while I am stuck

I daydream about getting a gf and updating my profile :feelsbadman:

Seeing your bullies have great life on insta is bigger suifuel and ragefuel

I never go on social media for this reason. All my classmates are married with kids. And most of them with decent looking foids.

I used to day dream about this many years ago but then i was always reminded of how ugly i'd look in pics, no girl would ever want to be next to me in a pic

Makes me glad the only thing that might've existed while I was in school could've been Myspace and that's long dead.

I'm an ethnic, I have no use for social media.

Watching them get married.. but then getting a divorce. :feelskek:

Some of them are even married with kids, meanwhile Im a virgin

I dont think they realize they even have me added because I have no profile pic and never post anything, they probably think my profile is dead

The only reason they have me added is because back in the late 20000s and early 2010s people @ my school would add anyone to boost their friend numbers

Its brutal seeing them just hit one milestone after another while I am stuck

same bro
brutal shit

you guys need to see your position positive you guys dont have some

measured it face you can changer your situation you can go to the gym you can buy a perfuem you can you a new haircut you can buy you new clothes, cars, flats
and you can buy a some medicine against your pimples

that is why i try not to use that or social shit