Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing women grind each other at Uni dances

HsmteFrmHell

HsmteFrmHell

Libcucks and trannies are a plague to society
-
Let me start off by saying that I am a student at a small college where most of the women fuck each other. I simply do not want to picture the nasty orgies they all have :reeeeee:. Not only that, but even the women who are with a man GRIND and HUMP each other at school sponsored events while their male idolizes cheer and hoot. I could not help but notice this all unfold as one of the gigachads in the group gave me a filthy look and told me to “cut it out” saying “you know what you did!” as I witnessed this act of promiscuity.

Have any of you experienced this at uni?

Wtf is that Chad on about, telling you to 'cut it out', what did you do?

I remember girls holding hands and sitting on eachothers lap in Middle School.

Let me start off by saying that I am a student at a small college where most of the women fuck each other. I simply do not want to picture the nasty orgies they all have :reeeeee:. Not only that, but even the women who are with a man GRIND and HUMP each other at school sponsored events while their male idolizes cheer and hoot. I could not help but notice this all unfold as one of the gigachads in the group gave me a filthy look and told me to “cut it out” saying “you know what you did!” as I witnessed this act of promiscuity.

What did you do to the Chad? And all girls can be lesbians, even chads are cucks when we really think about it

Wtf is that Chad on about, telling you to 'cut it out', what did you do?
Staring at the foids grinding each other. That’s all…

What did you do to the Chad? And all girls can be lesbians, even chads are cucks when we really think about it
I told the chad that if I weren’t high as a kite I’d deck him out.

I told the chad that if I weren’t high as a kite I’d deck him out.
Yeah well, should've kept the difference in social standing in mind. Chads and women can both completely obliterate your social life if you're not careful (even if you don't have one, being invisible is better than people hating you).

Yeah well, should've kept the difference in social standing in mind. Chads and women can both completely obliterate your social life if you're not careful (even if you don't have one, being invisible is better than people hating you).
Well, I guess I should have thought about that.

What's your favorite manga, greynigger?

Kinda
Foids rather turn lesbian than being touched by an incel :blackpill:

I want an angle grinder

mogs me cuz u go out in public

Fuck this degeneracy, I wish I could wage a holy war against these Godless soulless scum.

Deep deep down inside… it's not really the degeneracy that's bugging most of us incels though... Its just the being left-out of it all. That's probably the brutally honest truth we desperately conceal even from ourselves :blackpill:

Even people who abhor gays and trannies love lesbians, just proves how men always simp for foids.

i hate how soyciety circles around foids

Do you happen to live in Sodom or Gomorrah? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Reincarnation.

Fuck this degeneracy, I wish I could wage a holy war against these Godless soulless scum.

Maybe get a sports whistle and use it when you see promiscuous acts you don't approve of.