Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SEEING TRUE RATE ME MAKE ME WANT TO SHOOT UP MY LOCAL SAINSBURYS

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
FUUUUUUUUCK I CNANOT CONTAIN

I cannot contain my rage seeing this fucking shite, these fucking cunts are what make my mum think I have mental problems when I don't like the way I fucking look, fuck, fuck fuck, I hope all of these cunts fucking get bruk up with the mac-10 toy, I'm easily the most vile fucking cunt in the entire world, fuck, I've never even fucking done anything, I'm a fucking failure all because of the way I look unlike most incels, I am literally fucking class 3 bite and fucking negative canthal tilt huge broken nose, fuck, I just want to fucking go back in time and kill some cunts, I'm so fucking fed up with everything. Seeing this shit has triggered me, I don't even cry anymore I want to fucking end people, simple as that brudda, I am sick and tired of all of this fucking shit, everyone is a cunt.

Fuck every true rate me cunt, fuck all of you 'insecure wah wah' fuck you, I hope you fall down your stairs and become paralyzed you sick cunts. Fucking freaks ruining shit for me bruv?! I'll lick you down swear on my fucking life. Fuck every cunt who sucks their cheeks in and squints, evne I cna fucking do that and I have a fucking deformity, stupid fucking mugs, I wish I knew what I know now, cause at school I'd pack a brick in my bag and dash it over some bitches head, fuck you, fuck you brudda, and fucking cuntlickers except me to 'work' work dude, work dude, fuck you, fucking cunt. I hope you get a fucking bullet in the back of yoru fucking head. I don't even give a fuck about sex or anything, I just want someone to appreciate being around me for once, to accept me for who the fuck I AM! Fuck. I literally am so ready just to get a ktichen kni eand start stabbing every cunt I see.

I haven't raged like this in years! Fuck every cunt what? Fuck you! 90% of the cunts on this site are FUCKING FAKECELS, I don't give a fuck, do you know how fucking painful it is to be somewhat normal, to be able to develop friends and shit on the fucking internet, but in real life they fucking laugh and bully you if they were to ever see you?! It is fucking painful as fuck, and I don't even wish this pain on anyone (as sadistic as I am), I just want the best for everyone, including myself, and it fucking pains me to see that there are not that many people like me out there, I am sick of it to be honest, I really am. I just want to go on a rowing boat, row all the way out to see and fucking drown myself. FUCK!

I'm not good at -anything-, I am shit at everything! I hope some cunts who know me IRL see this (I'm a NEET but you know what I mean, from school) so you can laugh at it, I hope all of their children are retarded/still-born, you fucking cunts, fuck all of you. FUCK why wasn't I blackpilled during the summer when I had PE, I could get that fucking baseball bat or javelin and ram it through your fucking face.

My HANDS are literally SHAKING from how fucking angry I am, I have never written an essay on this, FUCK FUCK, I want to just go to sleep and never wake up!

Theres one way to nevER wake up.

what the hell happened. Were they honest?

I cannot contain my rage seeing this fucking shite, these fucking cunts are what make my mum think I have mental problems when I don't like the way I fucking look, fuck, fuck fuck, I hope all of these cunts fucking get bruk up with the mac-10 toy, I'm easily the most vile fucking cunt in the entire world, fuck, I've never even fucking done anything, I'm a fucking failure all because of the way I look unlike most incels, I am literally fucking class 3 bite and fucking negative canthal tilt huge broken nose, fuck, I just want to fucking go back in time and kill some cunts, I'm so fucking fed up with everything. Seeing this shit has triggered me, I don't even cry anymore I want to fucking end people, simple as that brudda, I am sick and tired of all of this fucking shit, everyone is a cunt.

Fuck every true rate me cunt, fuck all of you 'insecure wah wah' fuck you, I hope you fall down your stairs and become paralyzed you sick cunts. Fucking freaks ruining shit for me bruv?! I'll lick you down swear on my fucking life. Fuck every cunt who sucks their cheeks in and squints, evne I cna fucking do that and I have a fucking deformity, stupid fucking mugs, I wish I knew what I know now, cause at school I'd pack a brick in my bag and dash it over some bitches head, fuck you, fuck you brudda, and fucking cuntlickers except me to 'work' work dude, work dude, fuck you, fucking cunt. I hope you get a fucking bullet in the back of yoru fucking head. I don't even give a fuck about sex or anything, I just want someone to appreciate being around me for once, to accept me for who the fuck I AM! Fuck. I literally am so ready just to get a ktichen kni eand start stabbing every cunt I see.

I haven't raged like this in years! Fuck every cunt what? Fuck you! 90% of the cunts on this site are FUCKING FAKECELS, I don't give a fuck, do you know how fucking painful it is to be somewhat normal, to be able to develop friends and shit on the fucking internet, but in real life they fucking laugh and bully you if they were to ever see you?! It is fucking painful as fuck, and I don't even wish this pain on anyone (as sadistic as I am), I just want the best for everyone, including myself, and it fucking pains me to see that there are not that many people like me out there, I am sick of it to be honest, I really am. I just want to go on a rowing boat, row all the way out to see and fucking drown myself. FUCK!

I'm not good at -anything-, I am shit at everything! I hope some cunts who know me IRL see this (I'm a NEET but you know what I mean, from school) so you can laugh at it, I hope all of their children are retarded/still-born, you fucking cunts, fuck all of you. FUCK why wasn't I blackpilled during the summer when I had PE, I could get that fucking baseball bat or javelin and ram it through your fucking face.

My HANDS are literally SHAKING from how fucking angry I am, I have never written an essay on this, FUCK FUCK, I want to just go to sleep and never wake up!
where do u live, so that I don't do my weekly shopping when you go ER

Hi Mr.FBI I have no connection to OP don’t arrest me please :)

what the hell happened. Were they honest?

No I never sent a picture, I just saw loads of people who were slightly below average-chad tier on there, and it is the main reason why there is some sort of mental illness/BDD stigma around people (incels) being unsatisfied with their apperance. I will never post a picture of myself (that is up to date) ever.

where do u live, so that I don't do my weekly shopping when you go ER

Lol, I never said I would shoot the place up, I just saw it really makes me want to shoot it up. I'm in the UK anyway.

Zyros hammer

i kek'd hard. dont shoot up sainsburys though, go massacre normies by driving a truck down oxford street LOL. where are you from nigga?

i kek'd hard. dont shoot up sainsburys though, go massacre normies by driving a truck down oxford street LOL. where are you from nigga?

from the united kingdom... not gonna say what county but its in da south

from the united kingdom... not gonna say what county but its in da south
i want to meet some incels in the uk, but i'm too high inhib.

i want to meet some incels in the uk, but i'm too high inhib.

Yeah me too I haven't left my house in months :)

Ugly and mentalcel... Damn that is me!

15 guests viewing, oi oi betatears, call cops on me you'll be getting me more neetbux :D

He has no choice but to use the religion of peace's method of massacre with trucks since bongland is cucked as fuck.

>sainsburys
>mac 10

What kind of shithole does op live in AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>sainsburys
>mac 10

What kind of shithole does op live in AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sainsburys would be better if they didnt ruin every fucking cold pasta by adding tomatoes/peppers in them, fucking GROSS

truerateme is fucking cucked, not ONE reddit sub about rating is worthwhile