Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing things through other perspective is a waste of time

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Seeing things through other perspective is a waste of time. there is a saying "put yourself in my shoes". It means to make an effort to imagine how you would feel or act if you were in the same situation as a particular person. This is pure nonsense and gaslighting, because I guarantee that the other person doesn't do the same for you. You can talk to your boss about asking for a dollar raise and he wouldn't give a damn fuck. You can ask a foid for sex and she would reject you because she doesn't give a fuck. I consider the other person's perspective my entire life in every interaction, but they don't give a shit about me. Unlearning seeing things from other person's perspective help me move up in life and forward. It is not my responsibility to give a fuck about another person.

Shamelessness's me

Its true people who are above you in whatever respect dont give a hoot. My boss is perfectly okay shaming me into doing shit his way but of course he doesnt care about my priorities.