Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing these posts of youngcels or incels that ascend really fucking hurts.

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
People you post with, share experiences and then some day they come out and say that they had a date and sex. And you stay here, continuously posting about how women are shallow and whatever. Meanwhile people go on with their lives, even incels. One day you're incel bros, the other you're on completely different planes of existence. The incel becomes a normie and you continue being a sexless loser, and as you're old you know for a fact that you won't get lucky.

I can't even imagine what people who've been here from 2017 or 2018 feel like, i've been here for a while but i already saw like 7 "incels" ascend. I imagine this kills a bit of your soul each time it happens. I'm sure a lot of you will say that they were not incels to begin with, but let's be real. Which of the 16317 members of the forum is a real incel?

I hope I get to post my goodbye post soon :fuk:

Idiot kids going through their rebellious/edgy phase. Just lmao at young"cels" with potential who choose to waste their time on a forum for genetic trashes, potentially getting themselves on a government watchlist and also associated with a """terrorist""" group.

Last edited:
It is brutal for those that remain in the abyss but isn't it everyone's goal to ascend? I mean, i don't wanna be miserable forever

Idiot kids going through their rebellious/edgy phase. Just lmao at youngcels with potential who choose to waste their time on a forum for genetic trashes, potentially getting themselves on a government watchlist and also associated with a """terrorist""" group.
Naah dude. They are clearly bragging. Since they can't have that feedback from HS they come here to brag to real genetic trash.

It is brutal for those that remain in the abyss but isn't it everyone's goal to ascend? I mean, i don't wanna be miserable forever
Ascension is overrated because you can be easily dumped.

I feel happy when I read an ascension post.

I'm happy for the guy. And it makes me feel better about the world in general.

People you post with, share experiences and then some day they come out and say that they had a date and sex. And you stay here, continuously posting about how women are shallow and whatever. Meanwhile people go on with their lives, even incels. One day you're incel bros, the other you're on completely different planes of existence. The incel becomes a normie and you continue being a sexless loser, and as you're old you know for a fact that you won't get lucky.

I can't even imagine what people who've been here from 2017 or 2018 feel like, i've been here for a while but i already saw like 7 "incels" ascend. I imagine this kills a bit of your soul each time it happens. I'm sure a lot of you will say that they were not incels to begin with, but let's be real. Which of the 16317 members of the forum is a real incel?
No te tomes este foro en serio por qué está lleno de edgelords y standardcels. Es por tu salud mental.

Es más. Creo que lookmax.org con todo y sus Chads es una comunidad menos tóxica que está y la gente es más auténtica por qué al menos te dicen como mejorar.

Ascension is overrated because you can be easily dumped.
Everything in life is a risk. If i get a gf there's a good chance she'll cheat on me but I'm prepared for that because I'm armed with the knowledge about hypergamous feminine behavior. I'm not gonna give up just cuz I fear failure cuh. I refuse to just LDARmaxx

Everything in life is a risk. If i get a gf there's a good chance she'll cheat on me but I'm prepared for that because I'm armed with the knowledge about hypergamous feminine behavior. I'm not gonna give up just cuz I fear failure cuh. I refuse to just LDARmaxx
But that's The Point. What happens If You are dumped? Are You going to be miserable again?

No te tomes este foro en serio por qué está lleno de edgelords y standardcels. Es por tu salud mental.

Es más. Creo que lookmax.org con todo y sus Chads es una comunidad menos tóxica que está y la gente es más auténtica por qué al menos te dicen como mejorar.
Nah no te hagas drama, pasa que rompe un poco las pelotas ser el unico tipo realmente feo y sin chances(pocas chances). Las cosas que tiene que hacer uno para tener sexo son ridiculas, cosa que tendria que ser algo simple se torna una odisea y bueno. El @kanyepilled termino siendo un fakecel mas, como los 100 que han habido.

Si no fuera por lo simp que son de chads y la cultura normie en general me interesaria mas estar en looksmax. Pero nunca me gusto esto de sentirse "mejor" por ser mas attractivo, para eso me hago amigo de normies y seria masomenos lo mismo

I feel happy when I read an ascension post.

I'm happy for the guy. And it makes me feel better about the world in general.
I'm happy that it dosnt bring you down like it does to me, i mean im in some form happy for the dude too. But i end up feeling sorry for myself more

I mean. Yeah kinda, but it depends on what you want to acomplish and if you're able. We all agree that society is lookist and your chances are depending on your looks, some of us won't make it. A majority if they put the effort will, thing is those that are left behind will feel sad.

Nah no te hagas drama, pasa que rompe un poco las pelotas ser el unico tipo realmente feo y sin chances(pocas chances). Las cosas que tiene que hacer uno para tener sexo son ridiculas, cosa que tendria que ser algo simple se torna una odisea y bueno. El @kanyepilled termino siendo un fakecel mas, como los 100 que han habido.

Si no fuera por lo simp que son de chads y la cultura normie en general me interesaria mas estar en looksmax. Pero nunca me gusto esto de sentirse "mejor" por ser mas attractivo, para eso me hago amigo de normies y seria masomenos lo mismo
En lookmax hay gente muy fea XD. Es como el hindú ese de la oofy doofy pill. A cada rato anda spameando su cara ahí. :feelskek::feelskek:

O el tipo con el avatar de Granola de DBS.

También hay un chino autista feo y bajito que se cree guapo XD.

No amigo. Los normies te van a negar las plantillas en la cara. La menos en lookmax te las recomiendan. También te recomiendan usar un dispositivo llamado "bath mate" que te alarga e incha el pene.

Mi punto es que .is no se puede tomar en serio por qué hay mucho standar el, fakecel y edgelords de 15 años. Por lo que no te sorprendas si alguien asciende.

cuando la soya es muy fuerte :feelsugh:

En lookmax hay gente muy fea XD. Es como el hindú ese de la oofy doofy pill. A cada rato anda spameando su cara ahí. :feelskek::feelskek:

O el tipo con el avatar de Granola de DBS.

También hay un chino autista feo y bajito que se cree guapo XD.

No amigo. Los normies te van a negar las plantillas en la cara. La menos en lookmax te las recomiendan. También te recomiendan usar un dispositivo llamado "bath mate" que te alarga e incha el pene.

Mi punto es que .is no se puede tomar en serio por qué hay mucho standar el, fakecel y edgelords de 15 años. Por lo que no te sorprendas si alguien asciende.
Bro con eso que dijsite estoy 100% seguro que te ves mejor que yo, no voy a decir que soy horrendo porque la verdad soy bajito nomas. Pero tampoco me veo muy bien que digamos jajaja, si hiciera looksmax probablemente seria algo de 5/10, el tema que me estoy quedando calvo.

Para alargar el pene podes probar jelqing, la verdad yo mucho solo no estoy en casa y por eso dificilmente puedo hacerlo. Pero segun dicen funciona.

cuando la soya es muy fuerte :feelsugh:
I don't think soy has a spanish equivalent. soya is the liquid you put into salad, another type of oil.

Idiot kids going through their rebellious/edgy phase. Just lmao at young"cels" with potential who choose to waste their time on a forum for genetic trashes, potentially getting themselves on a government watchlist and also associated with a """terrorist""" group.
true tbh :lul:.

- negro verdadero

Yes...do not worry about it.

But that's The Point. What happens If You are dumped? Are You going to be miserable again?
Idk. Might get bummed out for a little bit. But i can't let fear control every decision. One day, I'll be dead. I don't got time to worry about fear

I mean. Yeah kinda, but it depends on what you want to acomplish and if you're able. We all agree that society is lookist and your chances are depending on your looks, some of us won't make it. A majority if they put the effort will, thing is those that are left behind will feel sad.
Facts. But i got to at least make an effort. LDARmaxxing is cucked af, i ain't going down without a fight

it's mostly teen cels who "ascend".most of these teenscel are fakecels. a few guys seamaxx or foreignmaxx.i do remember this guy who "ascended" with a black cashier who i think was obese,and he also called the blackpill statements to be "trust me bro".wonder if he has already been cucked.

These ascensions usually end up with the guys getting cucked and emotionally controlled by the foid. Dunno if that's what you call ascension, sounds like becoming a subservient pussy willing to put up with anything just to get some starfish sex when she's not off with better looking guys.

A lot of foids these days are getting into open relationships, lol. Just a way to fuck better looking guys and these cucks put up with it. :feelshaha:

Absolute state.

Fakecels on the other hand, well they're just wasting their time here so who cares. Bunch of sad losers tbh.

Trucels > Incels > Normies with bad luck > Delusional volcels > Malingerers > Female """"""""Journalists""""""""

@shii410 is the 15 yo with the highest time online and posts

@WØLF thoughts:feelshehe: