Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing the genetically superior version of you as an ethnic

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
Majority of the time when I see another spic, it's normally a thugmaxxed mestizo 5'9 low inhib fag with an average face. But recently when ive gone grocery shopping late night, ive seen so many 6ft+ full beard/mustache gl castizo spics.

We also had this new guy at work who was 5'10 white skin, green eyes, good face and turns out he's a mexican jfl
While I am still a 5'7 shitskin ugly spic that cant grow any facial hair :feelshaha:

maybe you are more on indio side

Yeah, I'm a ricecel and I constantly see 6'1+ Changs especially the younger generations. I can't remember the last time I saw another riceman who was shorter than me (that's not SEA)

imo after learning about native american phenos i can say surely that north american ones mog like planid or arizonid while sadly mexican and central americans they got worst ones

Yeah, I'm a ricecel and I constantly see 6'1+ Changs especially the younger generations. I can't remember the last time I saw another riceman who was shorter than me (that's not SEA)
likely northern chinese, koreans

likely northern chinese, koreans
Worst part is I'm Mongolian, I'm expected to be taller, they are just faggots with long legs. I have huge frame and torso and long arms but midget legs.

frt5xcg frt5xcges c ft r xg5 cxcrfg

Worst part is I'm Mongolian, I'm expected to be taller, they are just faggots with long legs. I have huge frame and torso and long arms but midget legs.
typical for manlets tbh

sometimes i saw specimen who were like 6'3+ on gym when i was gymcelling they were slighly lanky compared to 5'8 pittbulls

xvrcfgbtzfgv cgbvx bnvxfzghtbvnxgfhzt bvnxcgfhzcbvxcngfhzxcnxcnbvnxcghz

xvrcfgbtzfgv cgbvx bnvxfzghtbvnxgfhzt bvnxcgfhzcbvxcngfhzxcnxcnbvnxcghz
Creepy Black Man GIFs | Tenor

typical for manlets tbh

sometimes i saw specimen who were like 6'3+ on gym when i was gymcelling they were slighly lanky compared to 5'8 pittbulls
Only for 5'8-5'9 like me though, I feel like if you go shorter like 5'6 and below then they start getting tiny in every aspect

Only for 5'8-5'9 like me though, I feel like if you go shorter like 5'6 and below then they start getting tiny in every aspect
im myself 5'8-5'9 or 174 cm

how tall are other races ? i think it depends on pheno but i think that SEA and latinos are shorters

im myself 5'8-5'9 or 174 cm

how tall are other races ? i think it depends on pheno but i think that SEA and latinos are shorters
I am exact same height as you. SEA and curries are shortest globally, Northeastern chinese Slavs and Northern Europeans are tallest globally

I am exact same height as you. SEA and curries are shortest globally, Northeastern chinese Slavs and Northern Europeans are tallest globally
i see

saw today photo here of bosnian ogre who giga heightmogged two curries

Those curries look so weird like they have down syndrome must be from very far south with a lot of austronesian genes. Bosnians are just giant Turks
bosniaks are tall ogres often like seriously they are some tallest people in the world

poles and especially ukrainians got more infantile phenos

bosniaks are tall ogres often like seriously they are some tallest people in the world
Wait you're from Poland? 174cm in poland must be brutal holy shit. I get heightmogged by many spics in the US and I'm only using barefoot measurement

poles and especially ukrainians got more infantile phenos
Same with mongols versus chinese kek. Mongols are more ogre while chinese are more infantile. I look uncanny af compared to most other ricecels.

Same with mongols versus chinese kek. Mongols are more ogre while chinese are more infantile. I look uncanny af compared to most other ricecels.
it's caused by phenotype mongolians are mostly gobid phenotype and tungo siberids more robust

while south slavs are more dinarids who are tall and bony looking while poles and ukrainians are neo danubians, gorids and danubian nordids

View attachment Danubian_Nordid_Secondary_1.webp
5G4oqpMMQUpHT9Gkm9e8WFD4-fLhnl7gPTN0OEJsWL3Mf7ntSR-Hz_m-dzo3j6xHlWi9LJSNbSY

vs

P6QODaM7S-Oap1fFg57MXpXQSQxoVxux4gQ1PmZOdwCIwN914Py-OBXDF7JKJHkqpu6IvJtJZMSUug

depends on pheno

north indids are tall while gracile ones and southrons not
Whilst they aren't tall as NW Europeans, the shortest Indian subgroups are taller than SEA, Southern Chinese and Japanese so they can't be the 'shortest' when the shortest Indians are still taller than these groups

Whilst they aren't tall as NW Europeans, the shortest Indian subgroups are taller than SEA, Southern Chinese and Japanese so they can't be the 'shortest' when the shortest are still taller than these groups
not true SEA has some medium height phenos like east shanid

I've met tall Filipinos and Indonesians, it's not rare as some people think
Like cuck streamer Sneako. Actually many newer generation filipinos are taller, maybe because better nutrition filipinos have second-highest avg income in US

Even Dravidians are taller than Southern Chinese on average.
Yeah I have no clue why the Southern Chinese are so short, even shorter than SEA despite having more NEA influence than those who are more Austronesian. In addition, the Polynesians descended from the ancient Southern Chinese and they're some of the biggest people. When you go to China, in southern states you can frequently see men 5'0-5'4 even in genz. Strange