Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My school friend, whom I for the longest time thought of as an incel, married

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
We don't see each other often. He's an alright guy, with a flavor of immature, boyish mentality. He's got a weird combination of interests and hobbies typical for a boy, like old soviet cars, engineering and mechanisms, survival in the wild, guns, military stuff etc combined with anime, random cringy weeb shit, japan etc. He also works at a local workshop or something, where he crafts verious mechanical stuff at the lathe. 100% incel material in other words, you can tell there's no woman in the world who would like a guy like this based on this type of hobbies alone.

He's also quite short (about 5'7-5'8). He's actually ethnic, his dad was of a mongol origin or something, he doesn't look like a russian at all, though he doesn't have that typical asian look either; his face is not that round and wide, his eyes are completely normal, his cheekbones are not high. What gives him away is only his black healthy asian hair and a lack of any semblance of beard. He's also got quite a big brow ridge which gives him a bit of neanderthal look.

So you can imagine a low status young man with a full package of unaesthetic features: autistic hobbies, low paid job without any prospect of career growth, white face but not white, some flavor of asian appearance but not asian, awkward facial features characterstic of a mongrel race, etc. But! He got a girfriend and he married her in quite a short period of time, like half a year or something. What's his secret? It's actually simple: he had known this girl since early school, he used to go out with her and his/her friends when they were still kids, they have some sort of commonality between them, they've been growing together for a long time, so they share experiences in a great part.

And now we've come to the reason why I tagged this thread "It's over": if you you're a guy like me, who didn't have a girl around to associate with over a long period of time during developmental childhood years, it's over for you. For that's not a coincidence why he ended up with this particular girl from school: he would've had no chance with any other girl who didn't share these developmental experiences with him.

I've said nothing of the girl herself: she could be a pretty standard 5/10 becky if she didn't look like 30+ saleswoman from a local grocery: dyed hair, cheap cosmetics, drawn brows, noticeably overweight etc. My friend definitely isn't her first, but she is his first. So... :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Last edited:
So he's normal looks-wise, what's so weird about him being married?

He's sub 5, those facial features of him just don't make for an average guy. I can't go into details as my language skills are quite limited to describe his appearance in every detail. He's anywhere from 3.5 to 4, definitely not 5.

Last edited:
Did he marry a ethnic girl

I love your avatar OP, I laughed a lot.

Randy Orton used to be one of my favs from WWE

Is he rich? What’s his job?

Is he rich? What’s his job?
No, he isn't rich at all. He works at the local workshop doing small mechanical jobs. It's Russia, he can't make more than 500$ a month at a job like this.

No, he isn't rich at all. He works at the local workshop doing small mechanical jobs. It's Russia, he can't make more than 500$ a month at a job like this.
Wtf, so how he got a wife? Is his wife ugly?

Is he statusmaxxed? Thugmaxxed? Does he has a big dick?

Wtf, so how he got a wife? Is his wife ugly?

Is he statusmaxxed? Thugmaxxed? Does he has a big dick?
She isn't ugly, 5/10 becky but a bit overweight. He's not worldly at all. You could call him a tiny bit autistic and immature. During a conversation you can easily tell he's a simple and straightforward guy, not some sort of gang or great talent.

I found out a friend of mine who I thought was in a similar position to me recently got into a relationship with a decent-looking girl. Was extreme ragefuel

so you have opportunity too

This will result in a divorce sooner or later

He's also quite short (about 5'7-5'8). He's actually ethnic, his dad was of a mongol origin or something, he doesn't look like a russian at all, though he doesn't have that typical asian look either; his face is not that round and wide, his eyes are completely normal, his cheekbones are not high. What gives him away is only his black healthy asian hair and a lack of any semblance of beard. He's also got quite a big brow ridge which gives him a bit of neanderthal look.
Since when is 5'7-5'8 "quite short"? 5'9 is average, so 5'7-5-8 seems closer to "not that short". I know to foids anything under 6ft is really short though.

He's sub 5, those facial features of him just don't make for an average guy. I can't go into details as my language skills are quite limited to describe his appearance in every detail. He's anywhere from 3.5 to 4, definitely not 5.

Last edited:
You should be a writer.. best descriptions I've seen in a long time, and a pleasure to read...like the level of detailed observations and among others the analogy with the saleswomen is great.