Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seeing subreddits like Aznidentity focus on amwf etc is really funny

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Like ffs we all know the true nature of foids. But white women are the most Privileged of them all (then comes noodlewhores)!

Worshipping white women because some 1 out of a million Chang got busy with her is fucking stupid.

The fact is most of them will remain ricecels no matter what they post there. And one of the reasons is they're focusing on amwf there (which is as hard as a 5'2 bald Indian janitor getting laid) instead of how to empower their own race first.

Foids are dumb and always go for the strongest. Therefore shouldn't those people focus on more basic problems like fixing their own race image and weak power base first?

Native Asians have some more without even stepping foot in the west by accomplishing great things like winning Olympics medals , Oscars etc.

Before I became blackpilled, I admit I was actually like one of them, hoping to get a white girlfriend.

Most are gymcels who think being more masculine will attract white women JFL

I used to post there but I found out on my own how delusional everyone there was. I was mostly interested in finding ricecels who acknowledged the huge WMAF issue which most bluepilled ricecels are willfully ignorant of.

Everyone there has the most ridiculous copes like AMWF or trying to delude others into thinking that they’re hot shit but in reality they’re just getting scraps compared to what a normie white guy can get.

They are so cucked that they can’t even complain about WMAF anymore, everything is all bluepill positivity vibes and hoping things will change for the better. Everyday is just the same old shit day in and day out. Noodlewhores sucking white and non-Asian dick all day long.

Those guys are brain-dead retards. When you're an ugly male, worshipping good-looking males of your own race is fucking stupid. They don't give a fuck about you and would probably laugh at you. This applies to ALL races.

If you're an ugly whitecel, worshipping successful Nordic Chad is retarded.

If you're an ugly blackcel, worshipping giga-Tyrone sportsball stars like Kobe Bryant is retarded.

If you're an ugly ricecel, worshipping Changs who score with white Stacies is retarded.

(And worshipping women of any race is the most retarded thing of all.)

JFL @ those losers. "OMG LifeFuel! Giga-Chang scored with a Stacy! I'm so happy for him!!!!!111" Meanwhile they're still permavirgins.