Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing pretty girls in my math class makes me wanna sui, women shouldnt be allowed to get any sort of education past HS

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Theres this blonde in my class thats making me feel real bad about myself, not only because she lifemogs me (as we know for women life is a walkthrough tutorial video that they can just kick back, relax and watch) but also because she IQ mogs me too

I usually cope how despite being ugly and incel I still serve some purpose in life as a wageslave since I do relatively well in school, but this girl is better than me in every aspect, she intellectmogs me so there is legit no reason for me to exist, shes a straight up upgrade to me as a human being in every way, she can perform everything I can and more, plus shes more valuable in that she has a vagina and is a good looking blonde

Its legit over, unless something changes incels will soon be birthed and raised to be used for organ harvesting until pretty blondes like the one in my class figure out how to grow organs and completely dispose of us

I for one wish women would fuck off, they need to be banned from attending higher education and driving like in Saudi Arabia, what even motives this girl to push herself when she has everything in life

Fuck myself I bet it's filled with Asian girls.

Fuck my humanities major I should've went to the sciences and have been surrounded by the qts.

If I ascend I will forbid my hapa children from pursuing a sissy major.

Fuck my humanities major I should've went to the sciences and have been surrounded by the qts.

Wait are you telling me that your humanities classes arent filled with Stacies?

All of my classes are at least 50%+ male with a few qt but flat (not that I would mind) asian girls and one or two stacies

This is why I don’t even acknowledge femoids. I ignore their very existence.

Wait are you telling me that your humanities classes arent filled with Stacies?

All of my classes are at least 50%+ male with a few qt but flat (not that I would mind) asian girls and one or two stacies

My classes are 90% fat western pigs and the other 10% a few guys.

Only the laziest, ugliest foids end up here.

I only get to interact with Asian girls in the required classes everyone has to take.

As for why I'm here I want to be at least an English teacher in Asia (preferably get a corporate job in Japan) so it doesn't matter.

Honestly it was over for me from the beginning and I knew it with this kind of thing. I didn't take high school math and science seriously so I would have a very weak, non-existent foundation, if I went in to STEM.

But I sure as hell won't make the same mistake with my kids (if I ascend).

Edit: You really should take pride in yourself you're doing an "incel major." I would feel really good about that.

My work is so many damn women all hot with all the fucking privilege they get

My classes are 90% fat western pigs and the other 10% a few guys.

Only the laziest, ugliest foids end up here.
Dat feel. I know that feel.

jap foids have flat assess latina foids are superior

Its time for rope If u cant cope. This society aint built for You boyo

Its time for rope If u cant cope. This society aint built for You boyo
What type of self-defeatist shit is that?! Feminists would like for all of us to sui so (((they))) can feel no resistance from men.
I bet many of those HS Stacys wear shorts that barely cover their pussies and face it---Stacy is going to smell like a decomposed fish by this afternoon how that pussy is gonna stank!

I'm ok with women being educated. You want to live in a third world country

Theres this blonde in my class thats making me feel real bad about myself, not only because she lifemogs me (as we know for women life is a walkthrough tutorial video that they can just kick back, relax and watch) but also because she IQ mogs me too

I usually cope how despite being ugly and incel I still serve some purpose in life as a wageslave since I do relatively well in school, but this girl is better than me in every aspect, she intellectmogs me so there is legit no reason for me to exist, shes a straight up upgrade to me as a human being in every way, she can perform everything I can and more, plus shes more valuable in that she has a vagina and is a good looking blonde

Its legit over, unless something changes incels will soon be birthed and raised to be used for organ harvesting until pretty blondes like the one in my class figure out how to grow organs and completely dispose of us

I for one wish women would fuck off, they need to be banned from attending higher education and driving like in Saudi Arabia, what even motives this girl to push herself when she has everything in life
So then defeat her in another area. You have no social life and can study 24/7. She can't.

Same here, that's all the West has to ofter, it's pathetic how they let themselves go like that because of "Body positivity" .