Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

seeing old people with NW0 is so rage inducing

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
holyshit when i see a grandpa with NW0 white hair REEEEEEEEEE

or some construction worker, fat fuck, unhealthy pos, heavy drinker, but they have full NW0 hair above age 40, 50+ i get so mad. even worse when they just shaved it all to a buzzcut.

what did they do to deserve this hair? meanwhile im thinning at 22 and my scalp is fucking itching every day, and some ppl here are even worse norwooders.... ffs

I am going to be one of those people as I have healthy hair inmy genes. Stay butthurt :p

Jockcel said:
I am going to be one of those people as I have healthy hair inmy genes. Stay butthurt :p

fuck u man. ill probably be bald as shit at 30...... i expect to be NW0 at 40. hope i have enough money by then to use the best hair systems indefintely

57ca.png

I have never seen a balding Asian in my life. It’s over for you

My hair is probably my best feature. It’s thick, dark, soft and shiny, and I’m showing no signs of thinning in my late 30s.

But I’m an ugly fat manlet so it’s fucking over.

Hair is cope. Loads of chads are bald, it’s masculine. Face and height is what matters.

theres a lot of balding asian motherfuckers out there, just be confident!

SOMCEL said:
I have never seen a balding Asian in my life. It’s over for you

This Asian manlet in his 40s at my gym is NW9000.

tenta said:
theres a lot of balding asian motherfuckers out there, just be confident!

im white as fuck lol, my bio is just korean. im from western europe

Jockcel said:

Seriously though, you are not ugly. Are you trolling?

ArtoriasWolf said:
Jockcel said:
Seriously though, you are not ugly. Are you trolling?
I wish I was...

Worried for the future TBH, my dad had great hair into his 50s... but I think I can see some thinning in my 20s. It could be over for me buddy boyos. Fuck norwooding.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
PM je foto's dan.

nee man sorry ga ff geen pics meer rondsturen hier, werd de vorige keer nerveus ervan dat mensen me gingen googlen of proberen te doxxen ofzo, niet dat ik je niet vertrouw maar heb dr gewoon ff geen zin meer in

Jockcel said:
I wish I was...

Well if you are not seen as average, I truly am fucked.

Try being NW7 at 24

VincentVanCope said:
Worried for the future TBH, my dad had great hair into his 50s... but I think I can see some thinning in my 20s. It could be over for me buddy boyos. Fuck norwooding.

both of my grandparents are bald (NW7) in their thirties... for some reason my dad got stuck at norwood 2 with a bald spot on top but doesn't even look noticeable from the front. 

but i read your moms dad and grandfatehr are most important in determining baldness so im probably fucked

CopeWithTheRope said:
Try being NW7 at 24

thats horrible how do you cope? did u shave it off? using a hairpiece?

Having hair is almost as important as your face.

If you're going bald, you'd have to run the alpha/macho/goatee game.

ghostcell said:
both of my grandparents are bald (NW7) in their thirties... for some reason my dad got stuck at norwood 2 with a bald spot on top but doesn't even look noticeable from the front. 

but i read your moms dad and grandfatehr are most important in determining baldness so im probably fucked

thats horrible how do you cope? did u shave it off? using a hairpiece?

I just flat out don't look in the mirror. I lost it so fast I couldn't hop on meds fast enough. Since it's already over for me I just let the horseshoe grow out now. Ive given up on life

My uncles on both sides of family are NW0 at +50. My grandfather was NW0 at 70. No one else is balding in my family except me, i'm 18 NW2 with thinning a lot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ArtoriasWolf said:
Well if you are not seen as average, I truly am fucked.

Sorry to break it to you but even a guy like me can't get laid. If you are uglier than me it's truly over.

Jockcel said:
Sorry to break it to you but even a guy like me can't get laid. If you are uglier than me it's truly over.

Please tell me you are short

CopeWithTheRope said:
I just flat out don't look in the mirror. I lost it so fast I couldn't hop on meds fast enough. Since it's already over for me I just let the horseshoe grow out now. Ive given up on life

would something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gGz357016M work for u?

ghostcell said:
nee man sorry ga ff geen pics meer rondsturen hier, werd de vorige keer nerveus ervan dat mensen me gingen googlen of proberen te doxxen ofzo, niet dat ik je niet vertrouw maar heb dr gewoon ff geen zin meer in

Geen probleem joh! Ik snap 't wel, maar als je van gedachten veranderd kan je altijd sturen ja?

Jockcel said:

stop having so much sex

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back