Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seeing normies strongly reacting to Trump getting acquitted makes me laugh

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Holy shit man did you see the news! Drumpf got acquitted!

I totally didn't see this happening even though we all knew it was statistically impossible for 2/3 of the senate to hate him that much at this stage!

I guess we'll just have to wait until November and somehow hope things change even though we just saw vote rigging happen yesterday!

Fucking retards. This is why I never believed in democracy in its current form.

You could spend every single day caring about politics, researching issues etc. But your vote is instantly cancelled out by some Foid who just endlessly spams hashtags on twitter and pretends to be knowledgeable despite not knowing a single member of the senate.

But m-muh voting! I'M GONNA VOOT NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I just want this farce to end tbh. Western society is so fucked up

Damn his son is 6'2 at 13

I don't care about politics or trump but it's so stupid they've had this many investigations into him, found nothing, yet still acted like they had him dead to rights.

I really regret being so invested in politics a few years back.

Politics is like WWE. It's a bunch of pre scripted man drama where people thing it's real.

Imagine being a dumb redditor and writing billions of posts on wwe. People would call him some autistic moron. But do the same about trump and he's a well read educated individual.

I don’t care for the Democrats much, but it’s insane how some Republicans can’t even be bothered to deny his wrongdoings but just ignore it. I would much rather just lie and say I believe he did nothing wrong than admit he did and vote to acquit simply because of partisanship.