Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seeing normies panicking over Corona Chan is lifefuel for me

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Department stores where noodle foids like to frequent being closed down, people toilet paper maxing, normies happy lives being interrupted. What's not to like about C Chan?

Hoping it gets worse

they are also posting shit about isolation already JFL, it just started and people are already depressed about staying inside for a week

I loathe normies and midwits IQs with a passion. Stupid useles conformist ants who think they are special and who like to mock us. In this scenario they are showing all their stupid ass personality by behaving like the NPCs they are and sieging supermarkets. Fucking tards hope everything goes to shit and they get mad about their stupid liberal lives being destroyed
they are also posting shit about isolation already JFL, it just started and people are already depressed about staying inside for a week
Yes. Those morons are living what for us is everyday life and they are already depressed. Hyper-socialized high social skills high faking skills morons hope you Go into depression big Time

Last edited:
Department stores where noodle foids like to frequent being closed down, people toilet paper maxing, normies happy lives being interrupted. What's not to like about C Chan?

Hoping it gets worse

My biggest fear in life is that the virus dies out. I want this shit to last FOREVER. And yes, I'm ready to die from it.

The paranoia is strong on them

t
I loathe normies and midwits IQs with a passion. Stupid useles conformist ants who think they are special and who like to mock us. In this scenario they are showing all their stupid ass personality by behaving like the NPCs they are and sieging supermarkets. Fucking tards hope everything goes to shit and they get mad about their stupid liberal lives being destroyed

Yes. Those morons are living what for us is everyday life and they are already depressed. Hyper-socialized high social skills high faking skills morons hope you Go into depression big Time
Thanks for this. This post made my day. needs to be stickied.