Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing my younger Tyrone cousin grow up

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
He inherited his Chad father's good looks and masculinity (he's into sports) and his mom's warmth. He's good humored, quick witted, and very personable. etc etc

He's in high school now, but I recall just a few years ago when he was in middle school his mom telling me that he had to fend off girls.

And guess what? He's super normie in his tastes, like he'll fucking fit in everywhere. He plays games moderately like every normie these days, and he wants to become a rapper while coming from a solidly upper-middle class background. He's going to be rolling in pussy.

Like, good for him, sincerely. But :feelsrope:

White wannabe rapper mogs my negro ass.

>become a rapper

well then there you go, its nature's revenge.
being a white rapper is equal to being a prostitute

Teach him about the black pill so he's one of those Chads that have genuine sympathy for us and not the asshole Chads that look down on and attempt to punish us (whether it's physically or mentally) for how we look

How far back can you recall when he lifemogged you, I assume it would be in elementary school or at least middle school. He probably already got laid while you LDAR, family truly is a double-edged sword for Incels.

AssuredInsignificantFrillneckedlizard max 1mb

I don’t even hang out with my cousins anymore, I reject them every time they invite me. Being heightmogged and facemogged is too brutal