Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seeing my younger sisters have normal teenage years while I had an absolute shit stain adolescence can at times be my ultimate RageFuel.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
My adolescence was obviously a BlackPilled one. In addition to the fact my parents did fucking everything to screw me over. In every sense. Socially, mentally, sexually etc. Because of this I've missed developmental milestones and the pleasant memories that go with them, with no chance to do it over.
A complete contrast to how my parents were with my older sister and how they are currently with my two younger sisters. They had the most open approach humanly possible with them. To add insult to injury, I have no choice but to witness their growth with each passing day. Each day is a reminder of how BlackPilled and subpar my existence is. Each day is a reminder of what I missed out on and will continue to miss out on for the rest of my life. And because of those realizations, I sometimes go berserk and destroy my room. Once all the screaming and smashing stuff is done as a result of my energy levels being completely depleted, it's on the ground in the fetal position crying and slamming my fists into the ground. It's RageFuel sure, but it's also DepressionFuel/RopeFuel as well.

Last edited:
They started bringing boys over to stay yet?

My god man, I'm really sorry for you :cryfeels:

They started bringing boys over to stay yet?
Thankfully, not yet. But when they do, I'll be there to rat them both out to my dad so he can skin that fucker alive. They may have an open approach, but sex is off the table. And the way I see it, it's justified for how they treated me at that age. If I didn't get to lose my virginity at that age, I'm doing everything in my power to make sure they don't get to either.

Your life was horrible because you were born an ugly male

Thankfully, not yet. But when they do, I'll be there to rat them both out to my dad so he can skin that fucker alive. They may have an open approach, but sex is off the table. And the way I see it, it's justified for how they treated me at that age. If I didn't get to lose my virginity at that age, I'm doing everything in my power to make sure they don't get to either.
They'll start getting really sneaky and lie all the time, check under her bed and learn to pick up the scent of Chad in her room. Your sisters will treat you like trash at that age too.

They'll start getting really sneaky and lie all the time, check under her bed and learn to pick up the scent of Chad in her room. Your sisters will treat you like trash at that age too.
They've started getting more and more condescending lately, so I think the transformation has already begun. I'll have to learn a chads scent while masking my own, as well as checking their trash and under their beds for contraceptives. Once I find enough proof, I'll rat them out to my parents. Believe me, the sight of them breaking down and crying upon being exposed for laying with a chad will be too hilarious for me not to experience.

Parents are such fucking cucks. If I had a daughter I’d treat her as if she was my son. None of this special treatment garbage. Sisters always do better than their brothers and no one seems to notice this discrepancy

They've started getting more and more condescending lately, so I think the transformation has already begun. I'll have to learn a chads scent while masking my own, as well as checking their trash and under their beds for contraceptives. Once I find enough proof, I'll rat them out to my parents. Believe me, the sight of them breaking down and crying upon being exposed for laying with a chad will be too hilarious for me not to experience.
Often the scent is lots of deodorant and cologne, they'll pile it on trying to impress your sister. Look out for extra unrecognized pairs of shoes laying around (usually large size as they belong to Chad), it's amusing hiding them so they can't be found at 3am when Chad is trying to sneak out as quietly as possible. Chad will often be fake-nice to you on the property in order to woo your sister.

Finding contraceptives is a real punch to the gut, means your sister is doing things you can only dream of and it puts a pit of despair in your stomach.

My adolescence was obviously a BlackPilled one. In addition to the fact my parents did fucking everything to screw me over. In every sense. Socially, mentally, sexually etc. Because of this I've missed developmental milestones and the pleasant memories that go with them, with no chance to do it over.
A complete contrast to how my parents were with my older sister and how they are currently with my two younger sisters. They had the most open approach humanly possible with them. To add insult to injury, I have no choice but to witness their growth with each passing day. Each day is a reminder of how BlackPilled and subpar my existence is. Each day is a reminder of what I missed out on and will continue to miss out on for the rest of my life. And because of those realizations, I sometimes go berserk and destroy my room. Once all the screaming and smashing stuff is done as a result of my energy levels being completely depleted, it's on the ground in the fetal position crying and slamming my fists into the ground. It's RageFuel sure, but it's also DepressionFuel/RopeFuel as well.
Rape them all use their holes to ascend :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You should force fuck her ascend any way possible with that vile disgusting whore (in Minecraft)

Rape her fuck in every hole vile degenerate sluts if I had sisters I would be fucking and beating them every day for stress relief (invidegame!)
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Parents are such fucking cukes. If I had a daughter I’d treat her like my sex toy in the basement. None of this special treatment garbage. Sisters always do better than their brothers and no one seems to notice this discrepancy

You need to find some friends and chill with them regularly if possible and get some hobbies. You don’t want to be stuck getting mogged by your Chad property sister and watching her enjoy her life, do something for yourself

Last edited:
How did you get diagnosed with ADHD when you were so young? Do you think your face is normie or trucel

How old are your sisters?

MY LIFE IS FUCKED UP, YOUR IS TOO, WE SUFFER, NO ONE CARES, WE DIE, NOONE CARES, ALL THIS SUFFERING, ALL THIS RAGE, ALL THIS HAVE MEANT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, EMBRACE THE JOKE, I'M GENUINELY SCARE I'M LOSING GRIP IN REALITY AND I'M ABOUT TO EXPLODE, I'M GONNA KILL AND IT'S GONNA BE SO MUCH BLOOD, MY HANDS WILL BE SOAKED IN IT, MY KNIFE WILL CREATE A FOUTAIN, I HATE EVERY HUMAN, I'M ABOUT TO GO CRAZY, I'M TRYING TO HAVE FUN WHILE THE DAY DOESN'T COME, ABSOLUTE MEANINGLESS.

When your baby sisters start dating become a very over protective older brother. So protective that they can never find a date.

When your baby sisters start dating become a very over protective older brother. So protective that they can never find a date.
If I see a Chad and my sis about to fuck, I'll grab my 12 gauge with Dragon's Breath and burn his ass. In court, I'll say that it was a rape attempt and I stopped it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back