Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Seeing more and more literal Chad harems irl. Hypergamy is really kicking in at full effect.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Just today, I went walking around my general area where I live, and on one of the larger benches was a TikTok e-boy looking Chadlite surrounded by two women who were literally caressing him and pretty much on top of him. This dude was probably 18-19, so just a couple years younger than me. That was my suicide fuel for today.

Regarding 90% of the couples I see around my age, as I live on campus, the guy is usually absolute bare minimum high tier normie (~5.7 TRM minimum, and even this is rare) who is at least 5'10". The women variate heavily.

But the more I think about it, the more I notice literal Chad harems starting to form like this in real life as the years pass. The few times when I went to bars and clubs, I almost always saw groups of 3-4 women talking to one Chad or surrounding one Chad. This was never with a guy who was sub-Chadlite. If the bartender was a woman, she would treat the Chadlites and Chads a whole lot better than me.

I did see sub-Chadlite men attempting to talk to the women, who looked visibly uncomfortable, but the women were almost always comfortable and playful around the Chadlites and Chads. No I didn't bother to approach any women in bars and clubs because I have overtly been told that I'm ugly, so be it. Glad women told me that before I'd get handed a one way ticket to a federal prison for simply saying "Hi."

"Tinder is not real life!! :soy:" Yes it most definitely fucking is, and I have the right to be pissed off about it.

Last edited:
I would bet money the “Chadlite” was some 6/10 softmaxxed normie with floppy hair and eboy clothes

Go to bars and clubs a lot anyway, probably the best place to ascend, especially since women approach there.

I would bet money the “Chadlite” was some 6/10 softmaxxed normie with floppy hair and eboy clothes
Could've been, I only looked for two or three seconds.

Go to bars and clubs a lot anyway, probably the best place to ascend, especially since women approach there.
Tbh when I go to those types of places I am fashionmaxxed (not with like a suit or anything JFL), hygienemaxxed, and I usually have my hair done well and I wear expensive cologne. I turned 21 last year and I've been to at least 15+ nightlife hotspots and not once did a woman approach me. It's a pointless endeavor for me to simply go for women, I just like to take in the night life.

Last edited:
Tbh when I go to those types of places I am fashionmaxxed (not with like a suit or anything JFL), hygienemaxxed, and I usually have my hair done well and I wear expensive cologne. I turned 21 last year and I've been to at least 15+ places nightlife hotspots and not once did a woman approach me. It's a pointless endeavor for me to simply go for women, I just like to take in the night life.
I like nightlife too. Being drunk around flashy lights and loud music is amazing.

they don't approach subhumans :smonk:
Not everyone here is physically subhuman though, but yes you have to meet a certain looks level before you get approached

true but if anyone meets the look level to be approached by women they would never found this forum in the first place
not even normie get approached.
Trust me when I say this, you can get approached and asked out by women but if you’re not a normie, the pussy dries up instantly. It’s NT or death unless Gigachad.

I like nightlife too. Being drunk around flashy lights and loud music is amazing.

Not everyone here is physically subhuman though, but yes you have to meet a certain looks level before you get approached
you have to be legit chad to get approached, i knew one guy who was 6'2 who got approached all the time

i believe you need 8+ in looks to get approached.
because i used to go in clubs all the time back in HS and only guy of all i knew who had whores coming to him was 8/10 6'5 guy
even 6-7/10 guys who could get laid had to approach first
Yeah, I'd say you're spot on with this.

Then you would absolutely love getting pulled over for drunk driving!

I hope chad rejects all those substacy foids, this will make hypergamous those whores miserable!!! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

will never happen this is equivalent to stacy giving pussy to normies
Chad standards are getting higher so their options are increasing because of all the attention they get now.

How are you still in college. Didn’t you start fall 2017/2018?
I started August 2018 but I failed multiple classes. If all goes right I'm going to be graduating by Summer 2024.

when polygamous relationships get normalised no one will be able to deny the 80-20 rule anymore. right now its all happening casually and foids are still settling down with betabuxxers in monogamous relationships since they can't share a chad... but as soon as it becomes socially acceptable and they realise its the only way they'll keep a chad.... its gonna be truly over

One of the worst things is those guys getting treated like princes just for being born that way and not anything to do with how they are whole others get demonized and vilified for merely existing and trying to do the same thing as the attractive guy.

And when we complain we get blamed for personality. Its like kicking the homeless when they want food. I just wish the media would shine a light in this and male it publicly acknowledged rather than getting told you're in the wrong when you compain about this happening

Images 2

going to bars and clubs by yourself is a suicide mission . every time ive went by myself i was literally the only person alone out of hundreds or thousands of people , everyone goes with atleast a couple people.

when polygamous relationships get normalised no one will be able to deny the 80-20 rule anymore. right now its all happening casually and foids are still settling down with betabuxxers in monogamous relationships since they can't share a chad... but as soon as it becomes socially acceptable and they realise its the only way they'll keep a chad.... its gonna be truly over
"Monogamous"

It would be even a good thing if polygamy is normal, bc then every last man will see how disgusting foids brains are. And it wouldn't change anything for us anyway.

don't count on it, normies and inkwells out number chads by a lot.

society is not built for anything but monogamy. when your :bluepill: retard beta doesn't get any pusi he start to stop being productive, either go ldar route which will eventually collapse the society or goes ER

choice of mate, partnership and sex is a major driving force/motivation for a lot of :bluepill::redpill: cucks out there

going to bars and clubs by yourself is a suicide mission . every time ive went by myself i was literally the only person alone out of hundreds or thousands of people , everyone goes with atleast a couple people.
Just start talking to people so it doesn’t look like you’re there alone bro :feelshaha:
Everyone already has their groups formed and aren’t interested in talking to you unless you’re attractive or very NT and jestermaxxed.

Hypergamy is real, chad gets 100+ foids

Will you try to ascend here?
I've tried multiple times, women on my campus are openly repulsed by me.
don't count on it, normies and inkwells out number chads by a lot.

society is not built for anything but monogamy. when your :bluepill: retard beta doesn't get any pusi he start to stop being productive, either go ldar route which will eventually collapse the society or goes ER

choice of mate, partnership and sex is a major driving force/motivation for a lot of :bluepill::redpill: cucks out there
That is true. Japan is a good example of just this. Shitty job market with shitty worth ethics (70+ hour work weeks), overly competitive academic structure, expensive housing, lots of picky and hypergamous women. A lot of younger Japanese men are either roping or LDARing, and are either hikikomori or NEET for these reasons, and their numbers are heavily rising.

Last edited:
that would be crucial to fixing the mess that is currently made but i don't think it is possible
It is possible to shame those chad cucks and whores. Rosties are deathly scared from slut shaming becoming popular again, because they know it will decrease the value of 99% of foids.

Chad fags need to be shamed from fucking sub stacy foids.
Oh shit this would make a lot of sense. Honestly chads that sleep around below their looksmatch are the same level as hypergamous foids. Fucking it up for the rest of us

Oh shit this would make a lot of sense. Honestly chads that sleep around below their looksmatch are the same level as hypergamous foids. Fucking it up for the rest of us
Our biggest enemies are hypergamous chad-chasing whores, hypogamous rostie-chasing chads, and cucks who roll out the red carpet for their degeneracy and try force other non chads to be as cucked as they are.