Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing men you mog with women

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
is a brutal reminder of the NTpill

I've never seen that. NTpill is literally personality pill. Lms is all that matter

is a brutal reminder of the NTpill
the agepill is so brutal it has left me an empty husk. I missed out on young love AND love in my 20s. Now I'm staring down the barrel of life as a wizard in my 30s. When I see young couple have what I never got even a taste of, I want to rope.

the agepill is so brutal it has left me an empty husk. I missed out on young love AND love in my 20s. Now I'm staring down the barrel of life as a wizard in my 30s.
Agepill is also insanely brutal.

I wish I see men that I mog in relationships.

Being NT doesn’t mean a lot if your very ugly . But as long as a foid can look at you and not give you dirty looks , that’s how these NT bastards are able to make friends . They make friends as friendhavers and these fuckers are the type to pull us down and would be described as incels in denial. They can deny it because their copes are so powerful . They have friends they hang out with as they go to work . They go out on the weekends eating with large social groups . And that’s how a lot of these NT assholes start to orbit and hope that they land and pull a foid . It’s cucked but it does work .
Too many brocels underestimate the power of being NT . Being NT makes the difference whether or not your browsing this forum or not . There are NT brocels here but that’s a fakecel trait if I had to be honest . :feelswhat::feelsUgh:
I mean unless your really ugly or extremely short or deformed , there’s no reason why you’ll be here as a NT . I mean it’s possible to be a mentalcel but that would just mean your not NT since your so mentally out of it .
So there’s that .
No amount of NT will save a deformed dwarf dicklet but it's the difference maker for most men.

Every man face mogs me

Never happens, unless it's some old ass couple.

Not prevalent at all regarding people around my age range.

I've never seen that. NTpill is literally personality pill. Lms is all that matter
Many people here are under 20, do you seriously think teen foids are looking for a betabuxx just like a 35 yo foid wants that?

Looks + height + NT is what matters, money is a meme, lower class people have the most sex

I see it too. It hurts mang, it hurts

Many people here are under 20, do you seriously think teen foids are looking for a betabuxx just like a 35 yo foid wants that?

Looks + height + NT is what matters, money is a meme, lower class people have the most sex
Maybe money importance differs from culture to culture, but here, money is pretty much close to looks in importance.
I assume even in west woman want less to date a guy with no car or his own place

I've made a tinder account using my pictures and got likes & messages from average looking girls. Not landwhales, but average beckies you'd see walking around a college campus.

I'm a 5 ft 1 blackcel. Unless there's a 4 ft 9 abo out there, I don't mog anyone

I’ve gone through life without mogging one person.

I don't see men who mog me

Am I the only one for whom this isn’t true?

Everyone mogs me except for like 500 pound people and some short and ugly Oaxacans but they come from towns where online dating hasn’t ruined things yet

I'm serious bro. Some of these guys are the same height as their women & nothing special facewise either.
Then what about all the guys with ADHD who are 6’2+ with gfs I’ve seen?

I only mog boomer couples and that’s sometimes

It’s a brutal reminder that you are a fakecel*

I don’t see men that I mog facially with women, unless they are old boomers

Everytime I go into town.

If you mog other men, are you really an incel tho?

what's more brutal is that i don't see men i mog in relationship

Fakecel trait

Luck too. Like i bet they didn’t ask out as many foids as indid

If you are regularly mogging people and your tall then your just a mentalcel.

NT is everything.

Nah, two options:
1) i see goblin-men, in the same tier as me, with women. But they GIGAMOG me in terms of money AND status (happened ONCE only and the foid was a 4/10 and he was a millionaire).
2) i see men, which i mog in terms of money, with women, but they GIGAMOG me in terms of look. Which happens way more often, i mean... is a classic i'd say.

It's a fakecel thing otherwise.

i probably heightmog some short Hispanic dude with their girlfriend

But that’s about it, majority of guys out there mog me

i probably heightmog some short Hispanic dude with their girlfriend

But that’s about it, majority of guys out there mog me
I've noticed that hispanics are the biggest defiers of heightpill, most likely due to their low-inhib NTness.