Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Seeing life as a videogame, the difference between foids, chads and incels.

an0ncel

an0ncel

SmokerCel
-
Everyone gets different difficulties when they are born. Difficulties are based on genes and gender.

Difficulties:

Foids
- Very easy (Don't have to explain this really, we all know the reasons why.)

Chads - Very easy (Again, don't have to explain why.)

Normies - Normal (They have the normal chances in everything.)

Incels - Very hard/Insane (People who where born with bad genes, had a really hard childhood, etc.)

Look at the different difficulties.
Foids could help us by not going after Chads and normies all the time, but even the ugliest foids want the best looking guys. I'm pretty sure that us incels, don't have much criteria at all, just some really basic ones, while foids have so much criteria.

Fuck life.

Normal in some ways sounds the most fun.

I know incels will say they want to be a Chad.. but it just isn't challenging, which can takethe fun out of the game. Like playing a video game on very easy mode gets boring fast.

[UWSL]I know incels will say they want to be a Chad.. but it just isn't challenging, which can takethe fun out of the game. Like playing a video game on very easy mode gets boring fast.[/UWSL]
I don't agree with it getting really boring.

Chad=Getting girls all the time, being popular in school/work, having alot of friends and social life

Normie=Getting a relationship with difficulties, being just average at school/work, having an average leveled social life.

I had a Chad classmate before, and he switched between girls like every 2-3 week. Hot foids, not average. He just talked with them for some time, fucked them and left them after, moved on to another hot foid.

I rather see new hot foid pussy every 2-3 weeks then one for years as a normie.

As a incel i would be so happy to be just a normie tho too, but if i could choose, i rather be a Chad.

women dont even play the game or actually compete.

Watch when you play video games, you will increase the difficulty as you master each level. Or you will create your own hard challenges in the game if staying on the same level of difficulty.

Its like materialism.. make things easy to get and people don't really want it anymore.

Not a good analogy.
In vidya, the player is pretty much guaranteed an resolution for his effects at the end of the game, and the greater the effort, the greater the reward.
In real life, not only you're not guaranteed much, but also the easier your difficulty, the more reward you're likely to receive as a foid and/or chad.

Not a good analogy.
In vidya, the player is pretty much guaranteed an resolution for his effects at the end of the game, and the greater the effort, the greater the reward.
In real life, not only you're not guaranteed much, but also the easier your difficulty, the more reward you're likely to receive as a foid and/or chad.
True actually! High IQ :feelsokman:

Gray tier thread. Literally brings nothing to the table

Normal fags are privileged scum.

Not a good analogy.
This. I always choose hard mode in video games and usually end up enjoying the extra challenges.

A better analogy would be a gatcha game where incels are F2P, chads are whales and foids are unregulated cheaters.

Women just exist tbh
Normies are more like NPC's repeating the same dialogues every other normie says and protecting their kweens

Normal in some ways sounds the most fun.

I know incels will say they want to be a Chad.. but it just isn't challenging, which can takethe fun out of the game. Like playing a video game on very easy mode gets boring fast.