Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel seeing girl butts from the front

You mean their hips and things? Ngl, that's they most attractive and feminine part.

I mean their inner gluteal fold, the gluteus maximus (not the outward pelvic curve of the gluteus minimus)

being able to see it's outline from the front generally only happens when they are lean and well devloped

here I've circled an example in red:

Glute fold

It's a good complexity in art, though not what is usualyl meant by "hips" it's certainly the most prominent muscle in the human body which hyper-extends the hip joint for sprinting, indicating a healthy athletic girl

often coincides with "thigh gap", as both indicate girls with low body fat

basically as they morph into landwhale you lose that distinction of curve

you also never get either of these things in trannies due to differences in male/female angle of the head of the femur in pelvis

Last edited:
Nice IP grabber.
are you talking about Gelbooru? If they track anything it's people who search the loli tag like me, if it's compromised the compromisers are not going to care who looks at a depricated butt-through-thighs tag

imagine thinking there's not at least one mod here not compromised by FBI and feeding our IPs to them

Kamala Harris is a bomb shell

I don't get it, could someone explain this thread to me?

nice Indentured Penis

I searched for lolis but they can't know why

I prefer bigger thighs

Based coompill

this is how post counts are made