Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seeing foids dying on reddit over abortion is so fun

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Based supreme court
Also rip bozo witches will never win
Time to burn them ahahahahahahahahhaha
Retarded foids thinking you were ever equal or worthy
I can ez clap some foid spine :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Make way for more incel babies then.

Always found it fuckin retarded. You need abortion because your pathetic asses can’t keep your legs closed until you’re ready for a kid? Fuckin foods are brainless trash:feelsjuice:

Always found it fuckin retarded. You need abortion because your pathetic asses can’t keep your legs closed until you’re ready for a kid? Fuckin foods are brainless trash:feelsjuice:
Muh rights
Practicing witchcraft like their retarded ancestor foids
God what i wouldn't do to have witch trials back

It's not even that. Foids are still free to have as much sex as they want using condoms. They just want the cherry on top by getting creampied with chads seed while not having to deal with the outcome. Fucking retarded whores.

That's fun to see :feelshaha:

It's not even that. Foids are still free to have as much sex as they want using condoms. They just want the cherry on top by getting creampied with chads seed while not having to deal with the outcome. Fucking retarded whores.
A friend got his gf pregnant while wearing a condom funny enough. Can still happen, very slim but these whores want to fuck with no repercussions.

Muh rights
Practicing witchcraft like their retarded ancestor foids
God what i wouldn't do to have witch trials back
What I wouldn’t do to go back and remove womens rights tbh. Everything was great before then:fuk: now it’s just whoresbeing whores and using it to say it’s”empowering” them:feelsseriously:

A friend got his gf pregnant while wearing a condom funny enough. Can still happen, very slim but these whores want to fuck with no repercussions.
The possibility is there, but combine condoms + morning after pill and it's basically nonexistent.

These dumb holes literally can't keep track of all the creampies they inject into their cunts that they need abortion as their fail-safe.

yep, I don't care about the politics (I'm not even American) but the soy & foid meltdown is priceless :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
there's a little bit of MAGA magic in air even though it doesn't actually compare :feelskek:

What I wouldn’t do to go back and remove womens rights tbh. Everything was great before then:fuk: now it’s just whoresbeing whores and using it to say it’s”empowering” them:feelsseriously:
Definitely worst mistake in history

Ahahahahahhaahha that makes me to touch them bruh
topkek at foid power fantasies
I know most incels never end up resorting to violence but come on, for a woman to go ER would be eighth wonder tier

Foids don't use condoms, pills, morning after contraception etc. because they derive immense joy with the positive pregnancy test they get after a one night stand with Chad. They just don't want to become single mothers, sometimes -- because they know they can still get a better Chad.