Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seeing Elizabeth Warren getting crushed in the Democratic primaries is my lifefuel of the week

Youngcels are the most passionate about politics, still bluepilled imo.

I'm not even american but following american politics is always fun. I can't believe that the new favorite dem candidate is a senile old man who sniffs people:feelskek:

no point in arguing with trumptards. Trump is fully cult maxxed. His supporters don't care for policy,facts, consistency. Only wanna support Trump
Well, let me take a step back and say a few things.

Free education

I believe is most essential, if we can increase the human capital value of the economy our potential GDP should increase to a higher level. Not only this but alleviating the debt on young consumers should improve the amount of consumer products being consumed since they would have more money to spend rather than paying off debts. Finally, it will cultivate a more educated voterbase that can make informed decisions on their choices.

Single-Payer Healthcare System

Let's be honest with ourselves, every morally sound first world country has universal healthcare. It makes sense to allow everyone to receive treatment for illnesses regardless of economic positions, with fewer insurance companies we'd see medical costs drop significantly due to the lack of complex paperwork medical professionals needing to work out. There'd be cheaper medicine (our medicine is so fucking expensive there's a company offering $500 for citizens in Utah to fly to San Diego and take a private drive to Tijuana Mexico to pick up HIV medication. Healthcare SHOULD be a basic human right everyone can have access to.

Overall, these two policies would serve to make our population more healthy, more educated, and better consumers than our current economic situation pewpew.

Yeah, fucking hate her so much.

No doubt Biden will win it now. Hope Trump wins the election, though. I hope they get a republican majority in both houses and overturn Roe v Wade.

Yeah, fucking hate her so much.

No doubt Biden will win it now. Hope Trump wins the election, though. I hope they get a republican majority in both houses and overturn Roe v Wade.

Would you support packing SCOTUS?

Oh I still stand by my comment about brexit. I just realized you weren't UK.

Then if you spent a quarter of your life here, you must've lived deep in the redneck woods to actually believe those stereotypes. But then again you support a party that thinks trannies is natural, there's more than 2 genders, women are equal to men, gays should be allowed to be married, niggers are humans, and the world is gonna end in 12 years. Just lmao @ you
That's just a pseudo-left facade/show of some interests to deviate the attention from real economic problems (that actually concerns the majority of the population in the world) that a "pure" right wing party wouldn't even give a shit.

Well, let me take a step back and say a few things.

Free education

I believe is most essential, if we can increase the human capital value of the economy our potential GDP should increase to a higher level. Not only this but alleviating the debt on young consumers should improve the amount of consumer products being consumed since they would have more money to spend rather than paying off debts. Finally, it will cultivate a more educated voterbase that can make informed decisions on their choices.

Single-Payer Healthcare System

Let's be honest with ourselves, every morally sound first world country has universal healthcare. It makes sense to allow everyone to receive treatment for illnesses regardless of economic positions, with fewer insurance companies we'd see medical costs drop significantly due to the lack of complex paperwork medical professionals needing to work out. There'd be cheaper medicine (our medicine is so fucking expensive there's a company offering $500 for citizens in Utah to fly to San Diego and take a private drive to Tijuana Mexico to pick up HIV medication. Healthcare SHOULD be a basic human right everyone can have access to.

Overall, these two policies would serve to make our population more healthy, more educated, and better consumers than our current economic situation pewpew.
They would but since ethnics benefit frotm his. conservative poltards don't want do it. They will fuck per their own white children so they can fuck over ethnics as well. 100% hate driven

She could even win her state jfl. Biden didn’t even go to Massachusetts. Glad to see Middlesex and Norfolk counties showed up

She could even win her state jfl. Biden didn’t even go to Massachusetts. Glad to see Middlesex and Norfolk counties showed up

are you a massholecel?

Two old white boomers fighting for who is more senile by the end of the year.

Wow. So this is the power of democracy huh?

Yawn.

Apart from boomers and white trash, the typical Trump voter is a retarded Chadlite frat boy dudebro in suburban middle America who thinks "virgin" and "queer" are funny insults and probably couldn't locate Afghanistan on a world map.
To be fair you've just described most Americans. A lot of them have stopped drinking Corona because of the virus. Thats have simple these people are.

Women aren't meant to be leaders, its a joke she was even considered.

And diehard Warren/Sanders fanatics hate each other. :lul:
The fact this is true just shows how retarded and identity driven political discourse now is in the US. Two candidates who were (albeit previously) almost totally aligned in terms of policy who’s based are at total odds with each other. What sad state of affairs for genuine pragmatic progressivism.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back