Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seeing Chads with Landwhales

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
On rare occasions you see Chads with total landwhales that hit the wall hard after they got knocked up. These are guys that would otherwise be embarrased to even be seen with such a foid, but because they blew their load they have to deal with the consequences. Obviously this is uncommon, Chads that are maybe a bit more religious or conscientious than your average Chad, so they feel obligated to stick with their newly landwhale status wife for the sake of their spawn. 9 out of 10 times when the vag is creamed, the Chad is disappearing like David Copperfield.

But for the fools that DO stick around, it feels karmic- that this is what they deserve for their success in fast & easy impregnation.

Last edited:
Tbh I've never seen it.

I do see tyrone with whale

I AM Asian bro

What usually happens is they bang and make a family she plants her roots then gets fat and ugly in her 30s while chad maintains his lookslevel but now is balls deep into this bitch and doesn't nope out for whatever reason. Social/family pressure maybe? Some people are just more agreeable than others. I'll tell you what, he ain't happy though but he will act like he is.

It's a pretty sad sight but can't say I feel bad for those that end up like this tbh. Why should I pity someone who makes choices like that.

The downside is that it inflates the landwhale's ego and SMV as well just by being stuck with Chad.

No self respecting dude would do this.

personally I never saw but I often see normies with them or some below average goblin foid. One thing I know for sure is that most good looking guys, at least once, have fucked a fat chick.

On rare occasions you see Chads with total landwhales that hit the wall hard after they got knocked up. These are guys that would otherwise be embarrased to even be seen with such a foid, but because they blew their load they have to deal with the consequences. Obviously this is uncommon, Chads that are maybe a bit more religious or conscientious than your average Chad, so they feel obligated to stick with their newly landwhale status wife for the sake of their spawn. 9 out of 10 times when the vag is creamed, the Chad is disappearing like David Copperfield.

But for the fools that DO stick around, it feels karmic- that this is what they deserve for their success in fast & easy impregnation.
Disappearing is short-sighted. Having a son is superior long-term, especially if you can instill your values in him.