LifeFuel Seeing Chads with Landwhales

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 11h 10m
On rare occasions you see Chads with total landwhales that hit the wall hard after they got knocked up. These are guys that would otherwise be embarrased to even be seen with such a foid, but because they blew their load they have to deal with the consequences. Obviously this is uncommon, Chads that are maybe a bit more religious or conscientious than your average Chad, so they feel obligated to stick with their newly landwhale status wife for the sake of their spawn. 9 out of 10 times when the vag is creamed, the Chad is disappearing like David Copperfield.

But for the fools that DO stick around, it feels karmic- that this is what they deserve for their success in fast & easy impregnation.

Last edited:
meatball

meatball

Recruit
★★★
2d 6h 19m
Tbh I've never seen it.

I do see tyrone with whale

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
203d 12h 30m
I AM Asian bro

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
63d 19h 35m
What usually happens is they bang and make a family she plants her roots then gets fat and ugly in her 30s while chad maintains his lookslevel but now is balls deep into this bitch and doesn't nope out for whatever reason. Social/family pressure maybe? Some people are just more agreeable than others. I'll tell you what, he ain't happy though but he will act like he is.

It's a pretty sad sight but can't say I feel bad for those that end up like this tbh. Why should I pity someone who makes choices like that.

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
★★★
32d 10h 47m
The downside is that it inflates the landwhale's ego and SMV as well just by being stuck with Chad.

Subhuman Orangutan

Subhuman Orangutan

5'4 Gigantopithecus
★★★★
8d 16h 27m
No self respecting dude would do this.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
63d 19h 55m
personally I never saw but I often see normies with them or some below average goblin foid. One thing I know for sure is that most good looking guys, at least once, have fucked a fat chick.

Meus

Meus

Officer
★★★★
21d 21h 13m
On rare occasions you see Chads with total landwhales that hit the wall hard after they got knocked up. These are guys that would otherwise be embarrased to even be seen with such a foid, but because they blew their load they have to deal with the consequences. Obviously this is uncommon, Chads that are maybe a bit more religious or conscientious than your average Chad, so they feel obligated to stick with their newly landwhale status wife for the sake of their spawn. 9 out of 10 times when the vag is creamed, the Chad is disappearing like David Copperfield.

But for the fools that DO stick around, it feels karmic- that this is what they deserve for their success in fast & easy impregnation.
Disappearing is short-sighted. Having a son is superior long-term, especially if you can instill your values in him.

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Based!
★★★★★
74d 1h 52m