Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seeing bluepilled cucks in my class

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
Honestly, going to school is suifuel but there is a silver lining. What is this silver lining you may ask? Well, it's the absolute kekfuel of seeing bluepilled cucks trying to get close to the girls in my class:lul:

So some background. I'm currently studying in the medical field, and go to class 4 times a week. The girls are mostly beckies, though I admit there's one noodlewhore that stands out to me cuz of her particularly plump ass, unusual for a noodle. If you guys remember my post where I stole a whores phone, yeah that was her phone. Anyway, I'm not here to foid worship. Lets talk about the cucks.

There's 2 cucks in particular that entertain me during breaks.

Cuck #1 - 5'6, framecel, nerd face, glasses, hyperactive(this guy does not shut up), mayocel. He usually tries hitting on the thicc booty noodle I mentioned earlier. Every time he tries striking a conversation with her, she seems completely uninterested and answers with a "dgaf, leave me alone" attitude, yet it's been 4 weeks and he still thinks he has a chance. I honestly don't understand how he can't take the hint. Meanwhile, she gets her anus creampied by genuine white chads every night:feelskek:

Cuck #2 - 5'8, acnecel, "NTmaxxed" filipino. Notice how I put "NTmaxxed" in quotes. Sarcasm. This guy tries so hard to be the "hip" and "cool" dude that from an outsiders persprctive, he looks like a complete giga-autist. Just being a silent loner who quietly does his work in the corner like me would look 10x less retarded than the circus act he puts on to impress the whores he talks to. Can you guess the kind of vibe that the foids give back in response? If you guessed "reluctant and uninterested" you'd be right.

Meanwhile I'm just in the corner watching all this like :feelsPop:. If either of you cucks find this post somehow in the future, just know that you made my boring days in school just a little bit brighter:feelsokman:

Last edited:
You know what to do if they cross you.

If all the guys in your class suddenly stopped giving the wimmin attention, things would be much different (for the better)

36302-gif.536696

There is really nothing sadder than a trucel that tries to jestermaxx thinking that having a "zany" personality and being everybody's fool will somehow make foids attracted to them. I used to be like this in high school. I cringe at myself now when I think about it... Perhaps you could try to blackpill these cucks and tell them that personality is a meme and all that matters to foids in a man is looks, money and status, however unlikely it is that they will accept this fact. At least you can say you tried with the poor bastards

Good entertainment. Ya when you know the truth you can see girls just cringing at these bluepilled cucks.

There is really nothing sadder than a trucel that tries to jestermaxx thinking that having a "zany" personality and being everybody's fool will somehow make foids attracted to them. I used to be like this in high school. I cringe at myself now when I think about it... Perhaps you could try to blackpill these cucks and tell them that personality is a meme and all that matters to foids in a man is looks, money and status, however unlikely it is that they will accept this fact. At least you can say you tried with the poor bastards
Nah, not worth the risk of getting outed as a blackpiller. These cucks are a lost cause.
Good entertainment. Ya when you know the truth you can see girls just cringing at these bluepilled cucks.
The strange thing is, I feel like anyone with half a brain could tell that the holes hate their guts. When a man OD's on bluepills, even basic nonverbal communication signs are distorted I guess.

. Perhaps you could try to blackpill these cucks and tell them that personality is a meme and all that matters to foids in a man is looks,
Or you could throw even more useless bluepill advice at them :feelshehe:, that might unironically be a better way to blackpill someone

Honestly, going to school is suifuel but there is a silver lining. What is this silver lining you may ask? Well, it's the absolute kekfuel of seeing bluepilled cucks trying to get close to the girls in my class:lul:

So some background. I'm currently studying in the medical field, and go to class 4 times a week. The girls are mostly beckies, though I admit there's one noodlewhore that stands out to me cuz of her particularly plump ass, unusual for a noodle. If you guys remember my post where I stole a whores phone, yeah that was her phone. Anyway, I'm not here to foid worship. Lets talk about the cucks.

There's 2 cucks in particular that entertain me during breaks.

Cuck #1 - 5'6, framecel, nerd face, glasses, hyperactive(this guy does not shut up), mayocel. He usually tries hitting on the thicc booty noodle I mentioned earlier. Every time he tries striking a conversation with her, she seems completely uninterested and answers with a "dgaf, leave me alone" attitude, yet it's been 4 weeks and he still thinks he has a chance. I honestly don't understand how he can't take the hint. Meanwhile, she gets her anus creampied by genuine white chads every night:feelskek:

Cuck #2 - 5'8, acnecel, "NTmaxxed" filipino. Notice how I put "NTmaxxed" in quotes. Sarcasm. This guy tries so hard to be the "hip" and "cool" dude that from an outsiders persprctive, he looks like a complete giga-autist. Just being a silent loner who quietly does his work in the corner like me would look 10x less retarded than the circus act he puts on to impress the whores he talks to. Can you guess the kind of vibe that the foids give back in response? If you guessed "reluctant and uninterested" you'd be right.

Meanwhile I'm just in the corner watching all this like :feelsPop:. If either of you cucks find this post somehow in the future, just know that you made my boring days in school just a little bit brighter:feelsokman:
Top kek. They are actually trying and atleast they do something and involve themselves with others. Meanwhile you are "blackpilled", keep completely to yourself, don't try anything and see your classmates as bluepilled cucks. It's going to be very over for you I think

Top kek. They are actually trying and atleast they do something and involve themselves with others. Meanwhile you are "blackpilled", keep completely to yourself, don't try anything and see your classmates as bluepilled cucks. It's going to be very over for you I think
"Just approach bro"

:soy:

If anyone crosses you...

Send them link to .is

Pretty disgusting how females are treated like royalty just because they have a pussy in between their legs. How degrading is it to desprately simp for the bitch only to be treated like an insignificant little mouse